Scars (51)

"What happened to you Hoseok?" Jin ask in a new found calm tone as he look at the broken male.

"I got a call just a few weeks after I met Jimin in person, it was from my parents here in USA. My ex boyfriend had just past away, he was only 20 when he died. He was murdered"

Hoseoks eyes turn blank as tears start to well up into them.

"I didn't believe what they told me, Yugyeom couldn't be dead, that just wasent an option. I left the same day, only to come back to find him in the corpse house, his body beaten and bloody... I still loved him, he decided to break up with me just a few months before my tour started"

Tears run down the boy's face, Seokjin letting go of his boyfriends hands to go hold Hoseoks fragile, too thin hands in his.

"I had a comeplete break down on the day of his funeral and locked myself into my room for 5 days straight, not even coming out of my room to get food or go to the bathroom, I couldn't manage to do anything but cry and sleep. After moving back into my old apartment to stay until the case was finished, which just happened like half a year ago"

Jin squeeze Hoseoks hands, more carefully than he normally would, but the boy in front of him was so thin he feared for his life.

"I can't eat, I can't sleep and I can't work anymore. Not after I found out about Jimin's new boyfriend... it broke me to see the boy I loved be with another man"

"But you did change your phone number" Jin point out with a careful tone.

"No I didn't, my mom took away my phone and gave it back to me, I didn't even know she changed my number, she was scared Jimin would hurt me, she first told me that after I found out about Jimin's new boyfriend"

"Wait you didn't change your number?" Namjoon question.

"No I didn't. I never wanted to let go of Jimin! I even tried to text him on instagram, but my messages wouldn't send, Jimin have blocked me from every social media" Hoseok sniffle and dry his eyes and nose with his shirt.

"Jimin wouldn't do that!" Jin furrow his brows in confusion, making a sign to Namjoon to get him his phone.

Namjoon handed Jin his phone "I will call Jimin, I won't tell him I am here, don't worry" Jin assure Hoseok, who just nod in responds.

The phone make a few beeps before someone pick it up.

"Hey this is Taehyung, who is this?"