Peak-a-boo (84)

Just a Tiny peak.

That is in fact what Jimin told himself to justify the actions he had in mind.

A tiny peak wouldn't hurt anyone! They were dating after all, so he wouldn't be breaking any lines what so ever.

He could hear the older hum as he quietly open the bathroom door, making sure the older won't hear him.

His clothes is still laying beautifully folded on the warm bathroom floor. Indicating the older was still naked.

He took small steps and tried to keep his breathing down, not wanting to get caught.

Should he even be doing this? Was this invading his privacy?

One more step and he could see his back, the skin still a little damaged from his break down in USA.

One more stop and he could see the full back of his body, from top to toe. His back despite him not moving for the longest time, is still pretty and skinny.

His waist goes in a little and makes it perfect to hold in your hands, a long with his hips that looked just perfect.

His butt and thighs was the boys favorite, how they curved and held the right amount of fat.

As he was eyeing him down, the older started moving, turning his side to the younger, revealing all of him, no detail was left behind.

Jimin didn't know how to feel in this moment. He felt blown away by the older beautiful body, but he also felt like what he was doing was wrong.

He had to almost slap himself out of his trance, after maybe looking at Hoseoks lower body for a bit too long.

He hurried to get out of the bathroom and back into his bed.

What had just happened?