Wonders (78)

Jimin is running around the entire apartment, making sure he get to see every detail of the rather small house.

"THIS PLACE IS AMAZING" Jimin cheer and jump backward down on the bed, while giggling in excitement.

"It's not THAT amazing"

"To me it is"

Jimin look up at the older male with a huge smile on his face, putting one arm into the air, trying to tell him to take his hand.

"Ya! Hyung! Take my hand" Jimin complain and wave his hand.

Hoseok laugh at the younger and finally decide to take his hand, immediately being pulled down on the bed.

They both laugh as they slightly bounce on the soft bed, Jimin's eyes being all closed with joy.

"I love this place! I wish I could live here" Jimin smile and place his hands behind his head, Hoseok laying his head on his arm.

"What about Taehyungs mansion?"

"Big houses have never been my thing really, I enjoy small places like this one" Jimin chuckle ever so lightly.

Hoseok simply look at the younger, taking in all his delicate features.

"Jiminie?"

"Yes Hyung?"

"I... I love you"

Jimin smile and bite his lip, trying to hold back a loud scream from escaping.

"I love you too" he whisper back, warping his arm around Hoseok fully.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"After all the things we have been through together" Hoseok start out "would it be okay if I kissed you?"

Jimin's heart beat Increase at those words, his whole body like frozen, he simply nod in response, his tongue being too tied up to form words.

Hoseok get slightly on top of the younger, one hand caressing his cheek.

"Just push me away if you please" Hoseok assure him, before leaning in closer.

He carefully connect their lips. Their rabbit like heart beats start to beat in sync, as they both feel the heat that is running through their bodies.

Truely magical and breathe taking.