Day XI Hour 15

Sayuri

After I put the note into Marie's locker after school, I hurried to the girl's locker room to change into a disguise.

I ran all the way to the back before she could get there, hopefully she's still doing her council stuff. All these emotions filled me, I've never felt them before.

Am I feeling happy?

***
Marie

Eagerness filled me up like a balloon. Though, it is odd someone knows what I'm after. I kept walking, looking all round my surroundings for an inkling waiting for me. Turning around the corner, there stood one. An inkling girl in a very oversized gray sweater with black spanks. The shoes were from the company forge, the inkling girl wore a rice sun hat with a bandana covering the mouth. The sun hat covered her eyes. Her lips curved into a sneer. "Are you the one that sent me here?" I made sure it was the right person. The sneering inkling nods. "You said you know something I'm wanting, let's here it," I folded my arms. "Your cousin... is Callie correct?" The inkling girl questions. "Yeah," I huff, nodding. "There are three inklings you've seen, now they are truly revealed. There is one boy and two girls. The two girls are twins.

Sayuri Kaiyo
Purple inkling girl
The older twin
Quiet, reserved, she never really speaks, independent, sarcastic
Shorter than her younger twin
One who is behind the mean notes and texts

Deji Kaiyo
Pink inkling girl
The younger twin
Lively, outgoing, trend setter, confident, she can be really rude
Taller than her older twin
Physically bullies

And Koro
Royal blue inkling boy
The only boy
Rude, selfish, sarcastic
Tallest one in the trio
He's the one who had the idea...
All because of one person

All for you... Marie," the inkling girl stops sneering. "Koro?" I tilt my head like a clueless puppy. "Why would someone name their kid dried whale blubber?" "That's not his real name, plus there's many other meanings to that name. The one I think matches him is self," The inkling girl shrugs. "What's his real name then?" I determinedly demanded an answer from this inkling. "The one you know by Kazuhiro Watanabe," the inkling answers. I felt my stomach turn upside down. I could tell this inkling had fury surround them. "I was wondering..." I then ask. "Something's telling me, you also seek something too... am I correct?" The inkling thought for a minute. "That might be the case, or not," the inkling replies. "You know, you remind me of someone," I smirk. "Oh? And who that might be?" The inkling asks. "Well, I don't know, Sayuri," I gave her a menacing grin. It's obvious really. Her voice is the exact same, her body position and her hair. She paused for a minute. I flip off her rice sun hat, there she stood. "The hell Marie?!" She spats. "Why would you ever tell me this if you were the bully yourself?" I laugh, too hard.

"Because... I want Deji to suffer!" Sayuri suddenly shouts. I stopped laughing. "Make your twin suffer?" I stutter. "Yeah, they made me do harm, especially Deji, I'm so sick of her shit! Koro and Deji pressured me into this, and now me killed someone and I'm to blame!" She yells. Angry tears stream from her flushed cheeks. "All my life, I had to be quiet because if I ever open my mouth I'm the one that's to blame and I'm sick of it!" She rambles on. It's funny, it's like we're the same person. "I know how you feel actually...." I shrug. She looks at me. "What do you mean you do? You're Marie for heaven's sake," she sobs, wiping her tear fast. "Just because I'm famous, doesn't mean I feel or am perfect," I snap back, she then silenced herself. "I had to stay quiet too, if I didn't I would get scars from it," I sigh. "W-what?" Sayuri stutters. "Yeah, scars that won't go away... and if you tell anyone about this, I'll make sure I'll cut you open with the dullest knife you can suffer a slow painful death," I growl. She understood. "Don't worry, remember I have to stay quiet all my life..." she murmurs.

We were in awkward silence, standing in front of each other. "Hey, Sayuri?" I break the ice between us. Her head rose up at me. "Thank you for telling me, but I still won't forgive you," I spoke with a firm voice. She side smirks. "At least I confronted myself to you," she shrugs. "I won't tell them that I spoke to you okay?" "Fine by me, I'll do the same," I lied, she deserved it. And with that, we left each other. I walked back inside, mazing into the student council room. I wonder if Pearl and Marina are still here. Opening the door, there sat Pearl and Marina discussing about their new album. At the same time their heads turned around to look at me. "Dude who told you?!" Pearl jumped with eagerness. "One of the bullies themselves," i said sighing. "That's new..." Marina thought for a bit. "Sooo... who's the bully?" Pearl asks another question. "Three people. Koro, Deji, and Sayuri. Sayuri is the one who confronted to me alone," I explain to the two.

***

I think Sayuri grew onto me
I love writing with sooo much! Even with Deji too!
And I think Deji grew on me too

~Marie