Day XI Hour 12

There he was, on the very edge, looking ahead of him. "SATOMI DON'T!" I yell behind, crying my eyes out. I ran up right behind him, trying to pull him back from the edge. He lets me take him, but not so easily. I fell back, clenching for air. Satomi's gloomy eyes looked at me. I was still crying hard, we made eye contact. "Satomi, why would you ever think about killing your self? It's not worth it!" I spat our in between sobs. He left me there hanging, I needed an answer. "Well?" I wipe my tears with my sleeve. "I felt like... it was the right decision," he murmured. His eyes were wide eyed, blushing. "Satomi... it's not at all, why did you feel that way?" My tears was caking onto my cheeks. "It's because... uh," I could tell Satomi didn't want me to hear why, everyone did this to me since I was so little. "You can tell me, I'll understand," I gave Satomi a watery smile. "Okay," he nods, sighing. "With everything that's been going on with you worrying too much about Callie, and my family issues, it's been hard on me. And I want to help everyone I can, but now my grades are dropping, my cousin and his two minions always pestering me because I'm weak to them. It's just, I don't know. I wanted to end it all and then I don't have to be a burden to everyone," he sighs. I nod with sympathy.

"You feel the same way?" I said, made my way to the bench and sat down. Satomi follows me and sits beside me. "The same way? How could you feel what I feel? I mean... you're perfect and everyone loves you," He asks awkwardly. That kind of made me a bit angry, but I can't take it out on him. "I've managed to keep quiet all of my life, keep my emotions away too. Lately, all those bottled emotions spill. I've done things I've regret and learned so much. Getting left, running away, witnessing murder..." I kind of went off. "I was smacked for any mistake I made when I was little too. No one's perfect Satomi." I sigh, I hate my childhood. Though, it was nice to kind of get it out. "Wait, you've witnessed murder?" He looks at me with wide eyes. "Yep, my uh... mother mercilessly gave my father many wacks with a nail bat... she's in a mental hospital now," I shrug. "It's like, whenever I'm around and I care about someone, they get hurt or worse... die."

"Wow... that seems really hard, who do you live with now?" Satomi asks moving closer to me. "With my grandpa and my dearest Callie," I smirk to myself. "It's the family that I have left, but with Callie in the hospital... and grandpa growing old, it's hard." "Your problems seem worse than mine, all of my family problems are my mother got really sick and my little sister too. It's just hard... isn't it?" He locks his eyes on me. "Yeah... tell me about it," I huff. He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Hey Marie," he calls my name. I look at him fully. "We have something in common," he smiles. I nod, "I guess we do... Satomi," I beam back at him. His face comes closer to mine, I started going towards him too. I feel his breath brush against my cheeks, we were so close we could of kissed.

We get interrupted by the bell for everyone to go to class again. I get up, but then Satomi grabs my arm. "Before we go, how did you know I was going to kill myself?" He asks awkwardly. "I had a feeling... you were..." I lied to him, I don't want him to know that it spread around a little. "I'll see you later Satomi." I wave at him and went down the stairs into my class.

***
Sayuri

The note for Marie was ready, I sneaked by the student council locker hall and slipped the note through the locker. I snuck back out and hurried to class. A burst of excitement runs all over my veins

***

Uhhhhh that's the chapter I guess
Really awkward chapter
Well he no deaaaad
Or no one (yet 😂)

~Marie