Day II Hour 7

I came to school, eagerness filled me to find the people bullying my cousin. I had to drop at the student council meeting. Pearl and Marina were there. "Callie hasn't come yet? Still a shame," Marina sighs. "Alright, if I tell you what happened to Callie, you don't tell anyone. What's in the council room stays in the council room okay?" I said with an anger tone. They took the message that it's serious. We all sat at the table. "After Callie went missing, we saved her. And the zapfish, but you can't say that to anyone. Anyway, when we got her back, people hated her. Well, two days ago, she couldn't take it. She tried killing herself, but we got her to the hospital really fast. Callie is in a coma they said. Gosh, I hope she doesn't die," I sigh. "Oh my, Marie! Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Marina sprung her arms around me. "C-Callie? That's not true right??" Pearl said in shock. I'm glad she didn't do some snarky response. "But what about student council? If a member is gone more than 2 weeks without a word about it..." Marina stops smothering me. "It's ok, I told the attendant office she's very sick," I said with a strong smile. "Does anyone else know about this than just us?" Pearl said. "Just another friend of mine," I said. The bell rings for home room. "Even with Callie gone, business goes as usual," I got up. "Meeting over!" We left and went to our classes. I still have to take Callie and my position. I walked where Callie always go first. She always went on the roof. The air was damp than usual, like it was going to pour. There was a few inklings up here sluffing. That could be target 1. I stealthily snuck up on their conversation. "Dude I'm so glad we snuck away from class!" One of them said. "But why in the pouring rain?" Another one complained. "Nobody would want to find us here!" The one giggled. "Alright, so what did you want to tell me?" The one that complained asks. "Well, haven't you noticed super star Callie vanishes after she came back?" The Inkling said. I gripped the side of the wall. "Now that you mentioned it... do you think she went back to the octaranians?" The whiny one wonders. I still crept there. "Maybe worse, ever since Koro told me about what happened... Wonder if she's ok, even if nobody really likes her anymore," The Inkling sighs. "Yeah, nobody really deserves to be squidnapped... and brain washed," Whiny one smiles at the other. I got a good glance at the two. I smile, and the whiny one shot a short glance at me. I move back, away. "Ninyo, we should leave, I feel like we've been stalked," Whiny one said, trying to look at my direction. "We'll walk farther, ok Yumi?" Ninyo and Yumi left, and I snuck to the stairs. I rushed down the steps, not stopping. I looked around my surroundings, empty halls. I start my patrolling again, for any lingering students. "Wait wait wait, do you think Callie killed herself? Ha that's crazy," an inkling girl snorted with laughter. "I think it's true she deserves it," an inkling boy replies to the girl. I couldn't see them, but that hall wasn't that far away. Nows my chance, my chance for justice. I ran toward that hallway, that same anger put me on strings like a marionette. I arrive at the hallway I know they were talking at. Nobody there, no inklings, no justice yet. My hand forms a clutching fist, ready to punch anything thing. I stood there stiff as a board. I whip to another direction, and walked to the first floor. I had to search everywhere. I can't let them escape from me like that. Knowing why they left when I got there, they could of heard my footsteps. I walked like normal, trying to calm myself down.

Someone jumped on me. "Get the he-" I was about to scream, but it was Agent 4. He covers my mouth. I was going to grab his arm and throw it off of me, but that's when he said. "I might know who's causing this, and quietly follow me," he said in a serious tone. I nod my head, and he lead me to somewhere private. Like, it was our secret hide out. "Why you bring me here?" I ask. "Because I was gonna murder you," he rolled his eyes in sarcasm. "Haha, very funny," I faked laughed. "First question of the day, did you find anything that lead to Callie?" He asks. "I found her diary/notebook type thing, and I flipped to a random page and she poured all of her depressed feels onto paper," I said. "Hm progress, what stuff did it say in it?" He asks once more. "When we saved her and had her come back and she returned to school, people were happy at first. But after that ignorant cousin of yours spilled the beans, people targeted her for bullying." I said. "Did It say who?" He said. "No, but I've been eager to find out," I said. "Hmm... I can help, but it won't be easy," He suggests. "You don't have to, this is mine to fight myself," I said. "Hmm, you sure? You can't just go into random classes and say 'Hey! Who ever bullied my cousin raise their hand!'" He mocked. "That is true... but who knows if they're sluffing," I shrugged. The bell rang. We walked to our next. Now that Agent 4 said it, I should of had him help. Besides, a guy like him won't quit until he gets his way.

We'll just have to see.