Chapter 38: Shotgun Without the Bullets

It was the last day before I spent the night at Ladasha's house. I went over to her house. This time Tommy, Jaborie, Ladasha, and Daddyman were all in the basement when I got there. Tommy told me to come down there with him. They were all in the room that Daddyman and Elizabeth were in. It was a small room with a bed and two chairs. Tommy sat on the bed while Jaborie sat in the corner in one of the chairs. He pulled out a blunt and smoked it.

"You wanna hit this, bruh?" he asked Tommy.

"Yeah." Tomny replied. After he blew out the smoke, he tried to pass it to me.

"I don't smoke." I told them.

"Why not?" Tommy asked while passing the blunt back to Jaborie.

"Because it's not good for you." I replied.

"Yes it is." Tommy replied.

"Whatever." I said back.

"I'm going to shotgun you." Tommy told me. I didn't know what that meant, but as soon as Tommy came close to me, he tried to blow smoke in my face. I instantly understood what was going on.

   After a few times of dodging him, I forgot why I was dodging him. He went in for the kiss and blew smoke into my mouth.

"Ha ha. I got you." he said playfully.

"No, you didn't." I said.

"Oh, do you want me to do it again?"

"No. I'm good." Tommy smiled and passed the blunt back to Jaborie.

"Y'all gon be together in high school?" Jaborie asked.

"No." I relplied. I pulled out my ipod and hanged my feet off of the bed. Tommy laid his front side on my butt and started grinding. The bed creaked.

"Ummm...... What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just trying something." he replied. Then, he flipped me over on my back and opened my legs. I sat up and moved my legs before it got any further.

"What?" Tommy asked.

"Boy, you know what." I replied.