Chapter 28: Is She Calling? pt. 2

~~~

   Tommy walked up to me.

"Are you going in the house?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm tired." I told him.

"Stay out here for a while." he said.

"Uugh. Okay." I said. He smiled and kissed me. Daddyman walked up to us.

"How do you get back to the music?" he asked. Tommy looked at Daddyman and took the phone. He changed it back to the music.

   Jonathan came back outside.

"Did she call me?" I asked him.

"Who- oh, no." he responded. Jonathan walked over to Daddyman. They stood behind me. One of them touched my butt. I looked at Tommy. He didn't do it. I brushed it off. Then, they did it again.

"Stop." I said.

"What happened?" Tommy asked.

"One of them keeps touching my butt." I told him. I felt a hand on my butt again.

"Stop!" I shouted.

"That was me." Tommy said. I felt stupid. I didn't say anything.

   Tommy was trying to push me up against the building, but he made me step in the folded up stroller. It had water in it from yesterday's rain.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"It's okay." I said back. He kissed me. Daddyman was talking to Jonathan.  I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying, but I guess Tommy was.

   Tommy started talking to them. I looked at him. I kissed his lips. Then, I moved down to his chin and then his neck.

"That tickles." he said.

"Mmhhmm." I replied. I kept kissing his neck. Then, I looked him in his eye and told him that I loved him. I kissed him before he could respond. Tommy grabbed my waist and put me backvup against the old car. He slid hischands up to my zipper. He didn't unzip my pants, he just rubbed up against my jeans with his hand. He told to put my arm around him. I did. I squeezed his neck.

   Tommy Pulled me down from the car and kissed me. We went back to the front porch. We started talking.  My mom came outside.

"Where were you?" she asked.

"Right here." I lied.

"I was calling you earlier." she said. I looked at Jonathan. My mom walked back inside. I stood up.

"You leaving?" Tommy asked.

"Yep." I told him.

"Come here." he said. I walked over to him. He hugged and kissed me.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I replied.