Chapter 20 "Silence."

above is you, the Amber 5T9A( this is how most of them look, but you are a female, and that's rare. also your outfit is extremely different to theirs)

You land on Earth, and the beach sand hits your toes. Your shoes were removed somehow, you wonder why. Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Lion and Steven stand in front of you, with a sullen and odd silence. Garnet removes her visors, and you feel the EYE watching you carefully. You are allowed to touch her, right? 

You ask Jade, and she nods. With no hesitation, you run up to her, and she twirls you around in the air, and you feel the familiarity of her fusion. She's the only one who speaks up, because you know you cannot. "It's good to have you back." Kyanite, Jade and Bismuth, as well as both Peridots (our Peri and your friend). They look to you as you unfuse, and you feel everyone's eyes on you. You can't look Garnet in the eye, and you run off, with Bismuth running off to you. You don't stop. 

Bismuth finally catches up, morphing her hand into a gun by accident. Taken by surprise, you retreat. "Sorry!" She sits next to you, and the ground shakes a little. "It isn't home anymore, Teagan." You mutter. "No one's called me that for centuries, y/n. But it's alright, I understand. I know how hard this is for you. How hard it must be to do." 

Footsteps are heard, and you see Garnet, followed by the EYE. Bismuth gets up, and talks to her, whispering in her ear. Garnet sheds a large tear when she hears whatever the gem friend of yours has told her. She leaves within instances, and you feel Garnet sit down next to you. 

"I know this is hard. But we'll make it work-" She's cut off by you shaking your head, and you mouth "It won't." As soon as you do, a large beam of sun rays (your weakness) hits you, dangerously close to your gem. Garnet bends over to help, and sees smoke rising out of the wound. "What the hell?" She touches it, and there's no blood. "Why don't you bleed?" You can't say anything, so you lean against her shoulder. "Forever is a long time." She says, and her voice soothes you like medicine and sunsets. The sun begins to set.

You kiss her, and she pulls you closer. "I can't believe they don't trust us. I understand for Rose, me and the others, but you- you were nothing more than Amber 5T9A when you arrived here. They didn't even know you were a hybrid yet. So why choose you?" She stomps her foot, and punches the tree. You want to cry, talk to her, say something, but the rays hurt, and you can't. And so you start to cry. "Y/n. I'm sorry I'm acting like it's worse for me. At least you hear my voice, but I... I can't. I can't hear you." You groan in pain, and she realizes she's been shaking you side to side in anger, and sadness. So she picks you up, puts you on her lap, and rests your head onto her shoulder.

Then she starts to sing. You want to speak, but your vocal chords are tired, mesmerized, and restricted to talk to her. "I love you." She finishes the song, and speaks, crying into your shoulder as you hold her hand. 

Now, this was next level forever.