Chapter 10 "Hand In Hand"

You wake in a cold sweat, panting heavily

You wake in a cold sweat, panting heavily. "Garnet!" You shout, and feel motion next to you. "Yes? Y/n, are you OK?" She turns to you. You try to nod, but you're too hot. "I feel quite hot." She feels your forehead. "Oh." She mutters. "That's hot." She takes your hand, to feel your gem. She begins stroking it gently, and it starts glowing. "Wow." You whisper. She takes your hand again but this time leads you outside to the beach. You stayed at Steven's that night. She begins to dance a simple waltz with you, spinning you around until finally picking you up. You erupt in laughter and she silences you with a kiss, it becomes deeper until you feel so close to her... You open your eyes, and find your gems and hers in the same hand. You start smiling.

~

"Wasn't that amazing, babe?" You say, and she strokes your hair, nodding. "Yes, it was. Babe." She adds, laughing as you laugh. "Rather let the nicknames find their way onto themselves." You smile at her, kissing her softly. She begins to caress your sides, making you flinch, and almost puts her hand under your shirt until Amethyst and Steven burst into the Gem Room, and Steven's obviously snitched from afar: Amethyst smiles widely. "You two fused!?" She's happy, and sits down. "Mhm-hmh." Garnet mumbles, and you grin at the purple gem. "Love you." You kiss her cheek, and Amethyst and Steven 'aww', but Garnet brushes it off. "Bye. See you tomorrow, y/n." She waves, holding your hand for an instant longer.

~

Quick author's note: THANKS AGAIN for the reads! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

~

It's the evening and you've rented a car to go out to a restaurant, and you're busy leaving when you hear Kevin's voice. "Ugh." You climb into your car and go off, a little too fast than intended. You don't see the approaching stop and someone ramms into you at full speed. Garnet. You whisper. Then it all goes black.

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THE READS!! 

I have never had that many before. Thank you all.