Chapter 9 "Long Ago"

That morning when you woke up you were in Garnet's arms. "Garnet?" You chuckled, "What are you doing here, you stalker?" She laughed in return and spun you around, kissing you. You smiled, and blushed. "I've just realised something." You stop all emotions entering your expression, and Garnet worries. "What?" She puts you down, and you both sit on the bed. "I knew many Gems during the war. Many, many innocent lives." You stop, because she cuts you off. "Some were not innocent at all." You ignore that, and continue. "I knew a fusion. She reminds me of you, and I knew Rose. I knew Pearl. But weren't you new? There was no way." You wonder, and start pacing up and down. "Describe her or him for me?" You nod, remembering her. "Cotton candy-like, and she had... almost like it was, two sides? It was a fusion, after all. And she had three eyes." Garnet removes her visors, and you feel a flash of warmth on your skin. She's standing right in front of you. "G-garnet?" You're speechless. She turns back into her normal form. "G/n?" You nod, crying. "Garnet." You hug her tightly. You kiss her over and over again, and keep looking back at her, making sure it isn't fake. She starts to trail her hands against you back, and you laugh through your tears. A small "I love you." escapes out of both of you, making you laugh more.

~~~

Hey! THANKS SO FREAKIN much for 50+ reads!!! I'm so honored. 

PS: Would you like the next scene to be the lemons or further in? Or not at all? You can just message me. Thanks for your support!! 

Love you all! ~

Fedora~