Chapter 16 "Believe!"

After the last time you and Garnet saw each other, every time you saw her, you blushed and felt bad for the way you almost avoided her lately. But you hadn't ever been that intimate with anyone before, so this was a big step for you. "Y/n?" Pearl's voice shakes you out of your daydream. "Amethyst was wondering if you were going to finish that milk?" You shake your head and give it to the purple gem, enthusiastic about food and drinks.
Garnet enters the room, and you get off your seat, trying to escape any communication. She stops, grabbing your hand, leaning down to your size, and whispers, "Come with me. We have to talk." You glance quickly at Amethyst, who knows about your situation, since you've been ranting to her about your stuff, even though you doubt she was listening at all. And Pearl, she looks at Amethyst, who fills her in about the details. She blushes, and waves at you, smiling nervously.
Your girlfriend lets go of your hand and leads you to your own bedroom. "Y/n. What the heck has been going on with you?" She pauses, and the silence even hurts. "Did... you not like, what we did? If that's it... I'm sorry!-" You put a finger over her mouth. "It's nothing." She looks at you, annoyed. "Y/n!" You get a fright. She holds your shoulders. "Y-yes?" She looks at you, visors removed. She looks slightly frustrated. "What is wrong?" You shake it off, trying to walk off, but she's locked the door. "Y/n?" You turn around, shakily. "Y/n!" She rushes up to you.
"I-I'm sorry." She raises a hand to touch you, and you flinch. She gasps. You collapse into a ball unto yourself. She hugs you, and you can hear the tears from both you and her. "Garnet?" You lift your head, and she smiles so happily. "Y/n?" You finally speak up. "I just can't deal with it." Garnet sees into the future a little, and knows. "Oh dear lord." You smile weakly. "You saw."
She looks at you, with sparkling tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry. If I had known..." You console her. "No. It's not my fault that happened. Can happen to anyone." She looks at you, surprised. "Yes, but it's sexual assault! It shouldn't happen!" She hugs you tightly. You kiss her tear away. "I'm sorry." You say, squealishly because you tear up. "What for?" She picks you up in her arms, cradling you. She kisses you. "It's never your fault. Never." She lets you down onto the bed. "So, that was your first time- like, I mean, happily?"
"Yes. And you were amazing." She smiles. "Thank you." She looks at you, complete love in her eyes. "You're beautiful." She scoops you up again, and twirls you around, creating the one thing you love.
Fusion.
And when you let go of her hand, you are back to your body. She kisses you everywhere, a slight moan escaping when she kisses your breast. "Garnet? Oh, Garnet!" She starts to suck on your sweet spot. "Garnet!" She stops. "Yes." She bluntly says, and then lifts your shirt a little. She looks at you, raising an eyebrow. "Do you?" And so you do, letting her pleasure you and you to her for the rest of the night, until you fuse.
"I believe. In true love." She whispers that night, reminding you of the nasty things the man who assaulted you said. You look at her. "Don't. Ever." She hugs you, instantly knowing. Because that's all she loves and cares for. You.