Chapter 17 "What Really Happened"

(warning: emotional trauma and mentions or rape)

"Come on, sweetie. You know you want this." The jock's eyes preyed all over you. "No. In fact, I don't." And that's what made him slam you against the wall. You wake up in a cold sweat, and Garnet's arms still haven't left your waist. "Y/n, are you okay?" You shake your head and burst into a huge body-racking sob. You put your face in your hands, sadly. She hugs you tighter. You can't breathe anymore. "Garnet!" She lets go of you. "I-I'm! I'm sorry..." She looks away, ashamed just a little. "No, it's okay. Like me." You kiss her, and she picks you up, pulling you over her own body, making you blush furiously. "G?" She turns to you. "Yeah?" You kiss her. "I'm glad you aren't him." She eases into the second kiss with delight, and soon you fall asleep across each other's warm touch and bodies. This soothes you.

~

The quiet sounds of birds and the ocean make you feel asleep anyways, even though you're awake. Garnet is gone, probably in the kitchen. You open the door, happily looking out. "Good morn-" You look around. Steven is the only one there, but he dressed in a tux.
"Steven?" you smile happily, confused. He smiles, and you then notice the rose trail. "I should let you follow this." You smile, confused even more. You follow it, and find a happy Garnet at the top of the hill, changed into a red dress. "Hi." You wave, blushing. "What's all this for?" You ask, and she chuckles. "I love you." A music starts playing, and you recognise it as the music of the dance you never finished with her. "Shall we?" She puts a hand on your waist and you put yours as she does hers on her shoulders.
It's unlike the fusion dance Pearl and Garnet first showed Steven (which you admit made you jealous when Pearl got slammed against the wall by your girlfriend, who wasn't it at the time): more calm, more delicate and graceful, less block-like and teachy. She sways you around a lot, and your hips rock with her movement.
Eventually you feel the weight of the situation, and realise you're thinking of him again.
You pull away, earning a sad look. "I'm sorry. I can't get over it." You try to hold in the tears. "It's going to be okay." She hugs you. "But what if it isn't? What if I never get over him?" You let a tear loose, which she kisses away. "Then that's fine. You never were under him in the first place." She regards, and you laugh at the fact, because you were. "Take control. You are y/n l/n. You can do it. Because I and you believe... in you!" She takes you into the dance again, and you feel the fusion and familiarity surround you.
"I love you, y/n." You smile as the fusion. "I do too, more than you imagine." And she starts to trail her hands (you have four arms) against your body. "Rather not." You unfuse, and she brings you as close as you were before, making you try to look away and blush. "Kiss me." Garnet says, and you oblige, trying not to open your eyes. She picks you up so that this time she's over you. "This is perfect." You say in between lovely kisses. She rolls around wth you in the grass, and you laugh along. "There's nothing better than this."
But suddenly a large whirring sound comes from the sky.
"Oh no."
You look at your lover, concerned.
"What?" She points as you ask.
A large ship is in the sky.
"What do you want?" She stands her ground.
"Her." They point at you from the dashboard and voice commands.
"Well, that's a problem." You crack your knuckles and you hear Garnet's gauntlets. "Let's go."
And you shoot, but a large barricade forces your girlfriend back. "G!" She lays on the big hole in the ground, not moving. And when she gets up finally, you kiss her, hugging her tightly. The hand moves closer. It must be a homeworld ship.
You feel a force pull you back, and you try to grab her hand, but it lets loose. "Garnet!!" You scream, tears forming in your eyes. "Y/n!!!!" She bursts into sobs, and you try to grab her, but it pulls you violently, until, suddenly,
all goes black.