✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Six✴

Happy Monday.

I turned 19 yesterday so here is your update to make your shitty Monday a good one.

Enjoy😈
*************

Enjoy😈*************

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Sometimes promises are broken.

Arden

I cannot believe he locked me inside of here. Nikolaos trapped me in a room. I could hardly remember getting in here in the first place. The son of a bitch drugged me.....Again!!!

Flashback

Astrid was inconsolable as she set eyes on her still father's body. She gave out a blood-curdling scream, throwing herself on top of his body.

The thirty members that made up the Vincenzo's were surrounding us. Nikolaos held onto me tight as the tears kept coming. I felt upset to the point where I had to sit because my head was on a Mary go round. My face stained with my own salty tears.

An unknown man came to the room holding a big yellow envelope. The men formed a path for him, getting out of his way. No one stopped him or uttered a word.

He was not scary looking and tall. He could have been in his fifties. He was just about average in his looks yet he held all the authority in the room.

He walked right up to Niko and spoke for the first time since he entered the room.

"Nikolaos Valentin Vitcenzo...I am sorry for your loss..." his face fell when he looked at Pablo's lifeless body, sorrow extremely evident in his demeanor. "My name is Baptiste Henri I'm a friend of your father. He gave me certain documents of which he legally passes on his legacy to you." the man said handing the yellow envelope to Nikolaos.

"You are a Founding Father now Nikolaos. For Astrid, she will have his estate. Arden is also part of being a Founding member it is shared between the both of you. He really admired her spirit......oh and Nikolaos, Pablo ensured that if he died before he could give you this, Letters were sent out letting everyone know that you are now part of our club." he smiled and walked away.

How the hell he got in the estate in the first place?