★Chapitre : Quarante★

So we have a new character. My friend was begging me to let out Phanes secret so here it is.

Well enjoy.😈
**********

☆☆☆☆☆Being ashamed of who you are is a sin

☆☆☆☆☆
Being ashamed of who you are is a sin.

Arden/80

"So Arron was the inside man, holy shit. Thats one hell of a secret." Céline flew up from the floor and laughed.

"It may be funny now but back then it was not." I said chuckling at her actions. She was pacing now looking kind of annoyed. Possibly angry?

"But wait, if he was a Domente that means......it-it means..." she stuttered and I finished for her " It means he was a disgusting sack of filth that belonged in a special place of hell. Yes."

"You know I have seen my father in action already. He, of course did not know I was there but.....there was this guy tied to a chair covered in blood--his face barely recognizable. When I looked at my dad's hand--it held the guy's dick. Tell me granny what the fuck did you do with Arron?" She stopped pacing and looked at me with an intrigued expression.

"Well if you shut up and sit down.... I will continue my story. But we first have another to address." She whined a little but took her place back in front of me resuming back at her spot at my feet.

"Arron was not the only one keeping secrets. Phanes, the one God seemed to have created himself. He was living a big one but was afraid of letting his demons out or so it seemed."

Phanes

Rebecca struggled in the chair that Darius strapped her up in. You know in those movies were the astronauts are fully secured in their seats. Thats exactly how she looked, there was no escape.

"I-I-I-I don't understand why am I here? matter of fact where the hell I'm I? This is freaking ridiculous. Arden,Nikolaos and I made a deal." She frowned then pouted as though we will feel sorry with her weak ass puppy dog eyes. I mean she was pretty but not that pretty.

"An I-I-I-I don't give a fuck." I mocked her stuttering and Darius fist bumped me laughing. I pulled out my phone and walked away from the lost puppy and Darius.

I rang Niko and he picked up on the first ring. "Shit its bad isn't it?" I asked. The dude never picked up on the second ring.

"Yes it is. Did you get Rebecca?" He sighed.

"The bitch is frantically strapped to a chair." I smirked and waved to her. She managed to raise her middle finger and I silently laughed at her when Darius bended it back a bit. She huffed and grimaced. Uhhh? Not one scream.

"Good don't believe anything that whore says just wait for us, we're coming with more company." He replied and cut the phone off. Of course the guy had no fucking patience to say a good bye which I say to my phone. "Yeah bye to you too."