★Chapter: One★

Nikolaos

I'm bored with the woman that's bouncing up and down on my groin. Her artificial breasts are moving in sync with her movement. Nothing on most of the women around here are real, all of their assets are enhanced one way or another.

Turning her over, I begin to thrust into her. The riding skills she possess aren't doing shit for me. She starts to shake about to orgasm and soon she is creaming all over my cock. I slam into her a few more times before pulling out and cumming all over her stomach.

My eyes flicker to the door when the sound of someone knocking fills the room.  I simply push the girl completely off of me with ease to answer it. My ass butt naked. 

"Boss, we've got trouble downstairs. It's Westley, he stole from the warehouse and tried to sell it to Demonte." Phanes, my second in command informs me.

Why do men like to put themselves in jeopardy? Do they want to die and leave their loved ones to fend for themselves?

I nod my head at him in annoyance at the news and slam my door shut.

"Get out."

I scowl at the girl. She immediately scrambles out of the bed, making a run for it.

Making quick of a shower, I make my way down to the basement. The stench of blood, vomit, and shit hits my nostrils as I walk down the stairs leading to what many think is their personal hell. If you are strapped to a chair down here, most likely you are not leaving that chair breathing. 

Down here is my Den.

Its peaceful to me. 

Revenge is fucking sweet. I live to see my foe's faces fall when they realize that their life was going to end.

My grinning face is the last thing they see.

It's almost orgasmic every time life left the eyes of an enemy.

Entering the big, steel, soundproof room, an untouched Westley sits with his hands and legs bound, shaking. From the door I could see the beads of sweat that slowly slides down his worried face. He is in charge of my shipments and is damn good at making deals and sealing them, earning me millions.

He was great.

He knows I have a low tolerance for this type of shit. It is a waste of my time, and yet, he still steals from me. Which I find funny because he had to have known that if he were caught what we would do to him. And he stole anyway. 

He disrespected and shamed US his family

Big mistake.

He had has head bowed, his shaggy blonde hair hiding his guilty eyes. Coward. He can't even look at me. 

Phanes caught him red-handed with one of Vito's men.

Vito that soul crashing cunt of human

I stand in front of him, yanking his hair while lifting his head so he could look into my eyes.    "Out of all the people you could sell to--you sell to Vito. Vito Demonte. Really?" I ask him in mock disbelief that the thought even crossed his mind. That it was even an idea. 

Disloyal Bastard.

He not only stole from me, he betrayed me.

Silence.

"They came around the docks looking to buy but I refused to sell them... I-I-I swear."

Lying.

This son of a bitch is lying.

"Ok, then why did Phanes see you pass him the material? Lying gets you nowhere," I said, my voice low as I blow my cigar smoke into his face.

I walk over to the table that has the equipment on it. From pliers to swords, and other pain inflicting tools. I have a variety to choose from. I run my hands over each tool just to toy with his mind. The torture of the mind is far worse than any abuse one can inflict on the body.

Normally I would cut off a few fingers for stealing. However, not only did he steal, he sold the stolen goods to a man that I've detested from the day I drew my first breath in this world.

Playing with the silver knife in my hands, I begin to slowly walk towards him, stretching out his psychological terror. I didn't miss the way his fingers trembled and his knees knocked, sweat circulating his forehead and slowly slid down his cheeks.

I bask in his fear, feeding on it as though I were a junkie finally getting a fix.

Without hesitation, I drive the blade straight through his left hand. His screams instantly fills the atmosphere, feeding my bloody appetite.

My darkness was hungry, starving.

Westley did not deserve the tattoo he sported for this family. It means loyalty and trust. After this deed, he no longer belonged to us.

I take my knife out of his hand and I settle my blade on his right arm just above where his tattoo is inked. Taking my time, I cut deep into his skin, slicing the tattoo off of his body. Blood spurts out of the wound but I don't care. After I finish, I throw the skin to the floor and wipe my fingers that are now drenched in his disgusting blood, onto his jersey.

"Gag him and finish him off, I have work to do - the casino demands my attention." I voice, wiping off the silver knife with a piece of cloth.

I look back at Westley and notice he seems faint. He is such a pussy.  "Throw ice water on him. Make sure he is awake, and burn his wounds so he won't bleed out." I order before leaving the room.

I have other shit to tend to.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

A small introduction.