★Chapitre : Vingt★

Limits are to be over reached.

Love also has limits and when we are challenged the jealous the animal that is already in our nature wants to come out and say HI.

Arden

"Kitten" the foul pet name rolls off his tongue like dripping poison, crawling my blood. I frown at him and my eyes drift to the woman that is latched on to him like a fly stuck in shit.

She is tall almost as tall as Nikolaos himself. Her breasts are as big as two freaking footballs, obviously fake. The skimpy outfit she has on causes them to spill out at the top of her blouse. Her legs goes on for ages but I don't jealous her.

I didn't feel jealous of her. I love my body when I was not banged up and injured. What makes me jealous and anger to build up in me like a Jenga set, iss the fact that Nikolaos is on the other side of the plastic bitch.

Kitten. Since when I'm I remotely connected to such a weak creature. I stand a bit straighter, the pain in my side shooting through my body but I manage to not show it.

His eyes drop to my split lips and my bandage covered stomach. His brows climb his forehead and his face slowly turns menacing at the sight. When our eyes meet they never leave each other and he smirks at me.

"Kitten, I see that you have started your training." I nod in reply and stare dumb founded at him.

"I think you have forgotten my name. Its Arden...never Kitten." My tone harsh.

I am afraid of him. Never will be again.

"Well the last time I saw you ....you fainted in fright, you're so weak...Like a fucking, Kitten." His voice laced with playful taunting. The bastard is obviously enjoying this.

I say nothing refusing to communicate with him. I turn to shaffle back to my seat and sit. Phanes looks down at me in warning. No one sits unless told to do so. Only puppets dance when the puppeteer pulls the strings, neither am I a puppet or a robot to obey every damn demand.

So I throw a look that says 'Back the fuck off' . I saw him trying to fight a laugh and thankfully for him he succeeded.

"Did I say you could sit kitten?" He says lowly daring me to ignore him but I do. I take a bun in my hand spread some butter on it and put it to my mouth.

Nikolaos is to the side of me before the bread touches my bruised lips. I look at him and shake my head. A thought comes to my mind and I blurt it out like word vomit.

"Do I possess the tattoo that links me to your mafia?.... or have even gone through initiation as to where I pledge my loyalty to you? Nope I have not so I don't answer to you." My venom fills my voice making pride run through me.

I glare at him and proceed to put the bun in my mouth. Tapping my mouth loudly as I do. I give a huge smile as if to mock him.

"You play a dangerous game Kitten...one you will lose." He whispers in my ear. His fingers tangle in my hair and he yanks it back, hard. The pain bitting my scalp.

"I have a fascination with pulling hair straight from its roots. I can't even begin to imagine the headace." His soft deadly voice fills my ear but I don't back down or crumble under his tone.

"Give it your best shot or Fuck. Off!" He has my neck bend in an awkward angle, I can still see his eyes. They are ocean blue and cold as the north pole without the happy elves. I don't raise my hands to stop him instead I plant them flat on the table.

Mafia Monde✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें