✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Cinq✴

Happy Friday😈
*************

Happy Friday😈*************

An introduction to Phanes.

I watched them interact with each other and mentally got exhausted with their plans of attack. I had a secret that could end this at the snap of my fingers. Everyone that joined us had skills. Mine was due to the fact that I am fascinated with the way blood flows.

Nikolaos stood up from his chair and smiled at me. I took my sunglasses off so that he could see my eyes. They shone with the same idea as mine.

The only reason he will not let me end this by myself is that of the others, they will want a piece of the action. WAR.

"Phanes will clear a path for us. He is the key to getting us in." Nikolaos smiled that devilish smile at me and his face read Death.

♠♠♠♠

Nikolaos

Apart from Arden turning out to be a badass and Kyra with the brains, Blue with her stripper moves and Darius with his set of skills. Phanes was the deadliest out of the bunch.

He liked to kill in numbers.

I was the only one apart from Darius that knew what he was. Darius relaxed back in his chair at my words, a smirk playing on his face. Arden's face looked confused then trust settled on her features.

Then she stood up from her chair, rising next to me. Her brown eyes piercing mine, an eyebrow climbing her forehead almost like she was daring me to stop what she was about to do. God help me with this woman.

"I think these boys have the plan of attack already on lockdown.....so I think drinks are in order. We can practice and train later." A broad wide grin shone brightly on her face as she made her way to the door, holding it open for us to leave.

The men obeyed and left, going to the bar where most of them by the end of the night will wake up with some whore in their bed. It was only the two of us to leave and Arden stopped me by the door.

"I know you want me to sit back and ride out this one but that is not happening. Your fight is my fight and your enemies are also mine. We live or die together....please don't deny me this." tears welled up in her eyes but she quickly wiped them. Hormones.

I roughly took her lips on my own, letting her know that I hated the idea but was granting her request. "You're so fucking stubborn. It will be the death of you and when you die I will soon follow because life is a waste of time without you." I scolded, her lips biting down on it...hard. A moan rattled out of her and my dick got instantly stiff.

 A moan rattled out of her and my dick got instantly stiff