★Chapter: Six★

They say sin is a curse. Sin gives us the opportunity to be Wickedly Evil and get away with it

Arden

My entire body is on fire from my first encounter with Nikolaos. He is the personification of the word Dangerous and my being undeniably drawn to him.

I'm drawn to him like an insect to a deathly light trap. I should be afraid, very afraid but I'm not.

Blue carries me back the way we came. Through the club and then another door that leads to outside. I didn't think that I will feel the sun's heat on my skin so soon. Considering the situation.

"This is the Vitcenzo family's estate and that back there is a strip club so the men won't have to leave to get pussy," Blue tells me walking over to a golf cart and getting in. I follow suit.

The place is massive. The land has three huge buildings on it each have men standing guard in front. Some are walking around, probably doing perimeter checks.

The estate is indeed a beauty with nature surrounding her and I fall absolutely in love

The estate is indeed a beauty with nature surrounding her and I fall absolutely in love. Its love at first site. Gardeners are around keeping the greenery well kept.

Order. Everything seemed to have an order.

We pull up to the front doors of the middle building and get out of the cart. She walks me up to the large steel doors that has two men standing guard. They scan me up and down, shamelessly staring and I can't help what leaves my mouth.

"Is your dicks so small that you have to resort to eye fucking women?" Blue chuckles beside me and the men both look up finally meeting my eyes.

'Yea perv my eyes are up here'

"You're just a whore who wants attention," one of them spits, my hand rises to slap him but Blue catches it mid-air, "She - is- new...you don't disrespect the men around here," Blue mumbles the latter part to me entering the passcode.

Then they shouldn't have disrespected me.

The inside is just as gorgeous as the out.

I'm introduced to a simple big bedroom.

It's decorated with just a plain bed and a cupboard for clothes. "You will be staying here until Nikolaos says otherwise...I will be back with clothes," And then she leaves me to my thoughts.

Why wasn't I raped and thrown in a cornfield?

Why keep me and give me a room?

Or worse why didn't they sell me into prostitution or make me a stripper?

My questions needed answers. They took me from the streets to work on cars that shit don't seem right.

Blue returns with two big trash bags in her hands filled with clothes.

"I will show you who Kyra is...she's our tech girl."

I just stare at her not saying anything. The door to the room burst open revealing two men.

"We had to meet the girl who kicked Midas in the balls and live to tell about it," One said laughing with the one he came with. Both of them are handsome. The guy with the slight beard stands out more though. They don't look half as scary as Nikolaos.

Blue hides me from their sight with her body. "Phanes, Darius, good to know you missed me," Sarcasm sewing in her voice as she crosses her arms.

"Come on Blue don't be like that I just heard she's badass," She huffs out a breath at his remark and moved out of the way.

I'm made fully aware of my attire when two sets of eyes survey my body. "I-I I'm Phanes and this is Darius. Wow," He says pointing to the guy next to him.

I am a very bold person and because of this "Hi, I'm the badass," I say deadpan standing from the bed I was sitting on. Their eyes open in shock.

Most girls who get taken by the mafia isn't this outgoing I presume. They probably are scared kittens.

"Well, Nikolaos must like you if you're not in the strip club across the lawn or worse," Darius tells me, trying hard to keep his eyes on mine. At least he had manners.

That answers one of my questions, but why would he like me?

Kyra

"Kyra, this is your new help," Blue grumbles to the girl under the hood of a blue sports car, her legs the only part of her visible

"I didn't ask for any."

"Nikolaos' orders."

The girl slowly crawls out from under the blue machine and stands up. Her hair is tied up in a messy bun on her head. The white vest she wears has black spots on it as a result of oil off the car. She is Chinese or Chinese mixed.

"Ok I'm leaving, wait - when will my baby be back up and running?" Blue spins around asking the Chinese girl. She also had a blue car. Obsessed much, it's as ugly as Cinderella's step-sisters.

"The engine is overheating because the radiator has a hole in it - also oil is leaking because the gasket is loose and on top of that water is going into the gas tank, so my guess is... its gonna be awhile," she says bored while popping her gum.

"Its overheating because the air-conditioning is evaporating all the water which probably created the hole in the radiator," I let out not even thinking about it.

"You know cars?! ok then maybe I can use her," She stretches her hand out to shake mine which I take. "What's the name chick?"

"Arden, its Arden."

Kyra is pretty cool after that. She gave me the rundown on how the place operates. Like when breakfast, lunch and dinner is.

They ate all three meals together and made it abundantly clear never to be late.

"One time I was late to dinner and Nikolaos had one of his men spank me. I mean he is a great leader but he is one cruel son of a bitch," She pauses "Em, don't tell him I said that," She says laughing as she designs a car on a computer.

I take a mental note of what she said. Honestly, I might fight whoever is ordered to spank me and then I will be in bigger trouble.

Prevention is the best protection.