★Chapitre: Quarante◆Huit★

I know, I know you love me. You guys were begging for this update so SURPRISE!!!!!

You all are well loved and I treat my readers well.😙😙😙

Listen to the song. Beyonce::Don't hurt youself

Enjoy.😈
*******

😈 *******

★★★★★★

Sometimes the WARS start at home:::: You don't cheat on a bitch from the hood,

Even if she white.

Arden

Phanes ,Darius and Blue sat drinking some beers together laughing their head off. Phanes even had tears in his eyes. They are drunk.

"Hey guys?" I said snapping my fingers a few times in their faces. Phanes freaking giggled........he freaking giggled, trying to focus his eyes on my face. "Do.You.Know.Where.Niko.Is?" I asked him slowly and he nodded his head.

"Saw him went in his office...." I smiled at him and he grinned back taking a piece of my hair and bringing to his nose smelling it with a sigh. I took his hand away and he frowned.

I laughed, turned away and started walking. "....with some bitches. They were pretty to." He finished his sentence. My feet stuck to the ground and I felt a cold shiver run through my entire body. An instant pain came pounding in my head.

"Yeah..hiccup...he...hiccup...did." Blue mumbled.

My fist tightened at my side. I started off in a stomp toward his office. He had two guards stationed outside which made my eye twitch. I marched up to them and they put their hands out to stop me.

"YOU CANNOT ENTER!!!" The bulkier one said...seeing my face he quickly added. "Sorry Arden, boss' orders.

I tapped my foot, looked at my watch and kissed my teeth. I shook my head at him and looked to the floor. I could feel the blood rushing to my head. Hear my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

"If you guys like having dicks I suggest you move out of my way." I said, eyes still casted to the floor.

"We can't."

I looked up at them with a look of 'Are you sure?'. When they did not make a move I got into action. Nothing was stopping me from getting into that fucking room.

I grabbed each of them by their balls and twisted. I did warn them. They went down after I released them. "You should have just listened to me. Soak them in some ice it might help."

Pulling out my gun I entered his office.

A brown haired girl was straddling him and the other was dancing on his desk. He was locking lips with the one in his lap. He did not even realize I had entered his domain.