I hesitate for a moment. I do trust him but it’s just so complicated.

            “Okay… Imagine if you had to choose between two things that are very important to you-“

            “Dumbledore and Grawp…” He quietly says to himself.

            “Yeah, exactly I guess… Imagine if you had to choose one of them. If you love them equally, how are you supposed to choose only one and leave the other one behind or at least give him less attention and possibly hurt him?” I ask in only on breath.

            He is speechless for a second but then starts thinking.

            “Well Analeigh, who says you have to choose? By that I mean that, if you love both of them, why should You choose and not them? I care about more then one thing ya know that, I never had to choose because they understood that I couldn’t. Let me tell ya that I’m very happy because there is no way I’m choosing.” He says followed with a laugh.

            He gets up and stretches his hand out to me. I gladly take it and hug him tightly. We walk away together as he tells me all about Creatures he’s seen and talked to. We walk away as I decide to go relax a little bit. The first task is coming really fast and I still have no idea of what we are suppose to do with the Dragons. I’m still quite on nerves after our small interviews with Rita Skeeter we had yesterday.

            “How long do you think it’ll take?” I ask Viktor.

            He shrugs his shoulders as Rita walks in the same closet with Harry. I am apparently next which doesn’t make me feel really happy. As soon as she closes the door behind her, Fleur, Viktor, Cedric and I breathe out. We’ve been holding it back for a moment. Rita sure knows how to make everyone nervous.

            “I’ve heard she writes everything she wants even if it’s fake.” Cedric says.

            He is right. She’s ready to do everything she can just so people read her stuff. I hope she won’t write anything stupid about Harry. He’s got so much on his mind; he doesn’t need any of this.

            “Analeigh, I’ve heard you play Quidditch.” Viktor asks.

            I nod and turn to him. I put my elbow on Fleur’s chair and support myself on it.

            “Do you want to play someday? Draco said you are very good.” He adds.

            Draco said that about me? I didn’t know he was able to compliment people… I realize quite fast that Viktor Krum wants to play Quidditch with me so I smile widely and nod.

            “It would be a privilege to play with you. Like a competition of Seekers.” I say.

            He smiles and nods. He comes closer to my ear so Cedric and Fleur couldn’t hear.

            “Maybe then, you could tell me a bit more about your friend Hermione.” He quietly mentions.

            So that’s why he’s so interested in playing Quidditch with a simple student. I guess I can do that. Not only will I get to play with the best Seeker in the world, I will also possibly get Viktor and Hermione together. It’s a little bit weird to know that he’s seventeen and she’s fourteen… Wait… Should I even…