Chapter IV

I take a deep breath.

            Everything is so silent around me.

            I tighten my fist and grab a handful of dirt.

            Harry.

            I open my eyes and look to my right. Harry is not there anymore. I get up and search for my wand. When it is finally in my sight, I take it and run towards where I left him. I follow the foot prints that I assume Harry left. This boy is like my little brother. If anything happens to him, I won’t forgive myself.

            I suddenly feel the sharp pain hit me once more. My heart beats at uneven times which makes me fall on the ground and let my scream loose. It felt like every bone in body broke at the same time. I cry out, scream, beg for something to stop the pain and my prayers have been heard.

            I open my eyes.

            I was dreaming again.

            I stand up and reach for my wand.

            “Harry!” I scream repeatedly.

            I stop as I see a green light shine in the sky. A form started to move. I feel uncomfortable. Then it appears. The Dark Mark. His mark.

            “HARRY!” I scream at the top of my longs.

            I hear few spells being casted and I run towards it. People from the Ministry Of Magic were about to harm Hermione, Ron and Harry.

            “What are you doing? Stop!” I say as I run towards them.

            At the same moment, Arthur arrives. I wrap my arms around them. They looked frightened.

            “Who casted it? Who?”

            How dare they think that three 14 years old kids can cast such a spell? I look at him in discuss as he tries to blame something on innocent people just because he knows that the Ministry will be in big troubles if they can’t blame it on someone.

            “It’s him mark.” Hermione whispers to Harry.

            They start to walk away.

            “Wait! I saw a man standing over there.” Harry says.

            They keep walking in fear of anything else happening. Arthur and I look at Harry.

            “A man? What did he look like?” Arthur asks.

            “I don’t know. I couldn’t see him face.” Harry whispers.

            I put arms around Harry who hugs me back. I brush his hair and wait for his breathing to slow down a bit before letting him go. Arthur leads the way back to the port key. Ginny runs to Harry and I as soon as we arrive. I hug her and let her go. On the top of the hill stand Fred and George. They both looked scared before looking at me. I walk to them as they run down. Freddie opens his arms and I crash into his hug. I take few steps back and wrap my arms around him. His head was on top of mine. I grabbed his shirt in my arms and refused to let him go.

            “You scared us so much.” He whispered really quietly.

            I though I would die by myself. I will never think about this again. I would die for these two which means I’ll never die by myself. I open my eyes and see George trying to hold back his tears. I lean away slowly and go for Georgie. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.