Drama, No cuts, Action!

Start from the beginning

I went home expecting to see Jareth again but the owl wasn't even at the tree or my refrigetor all mess and covered in frostings. The fae can eat an entire refrigerator full of desserts alright. Just remembering the memory already made me smile. I haven't smile since everything turned down. I heard a phone call and pick it up.

"Hello this is (Y/N)  speaking how may I help you? "

"Ma'am we were told to contact you since you are the only near friend we can call too. We have bad news about your friend please come to the hospital immediately."

"Oh my!  Thank you I'll be there in flash.... "

I was shock, what the hell is my advisor thinking. Oh I'm really gonna slap him hard if he'll make me cry again.

"Um excuse me but can you tell me where's Jareth Bowie's room is? " I nervously asked the hospital clerk.

"He's in room 830 in the eight floor ma'am.. "

"Oh thank you... "

I ran and almost missed the elevator luckily I have perfect aim and hit the button with my little marble in my hand which I quickly reproduce in my hand. God this is killing me softly now. He knows even this is an act I'll still be crying and worried. For many years of training mentioned you're sick then tears will fall in my cheek but fae and makers don't fall ill but poisoned and wounded mostly. I arrived at the room full of tears and hugged him. He twitched his brows ad smiled weakly at his bed. I telekinesis to him to talk secretly since I can feel Jareth's eyes are directly hitting me.

'I'll surely slap you for making me cry.....'

'Good acting skills milady... '

'Shut up just agree to don't do this again... You know it affects me even a lie....'

'I promise milady please don't blow up in fuse. Jareth and I have already agreed on a plan. I will act like dying if you wouldn't agree to marry him since I have a weak heart and can die easily.'

'That is a stupid... Stupid idea but a genius did you came up with it?'

'Sadly no it was him. We better talk now before he'll be suspicious of you crying and hugging me. He can be jealous'

'Okay I'll try my best.... '

I wiped my tears and asked him.

"Oh God father please don't leave me. I'll do anything please oh please I have nothing in my life anymore.... Nothing..."

"Dear my time is almost up.... And
...... I have a last request a wish it is..... " I can't believe he even acted weak and his voice was pure acting. I am dreaded with tears all over my face.

"Please tell me if you'll live for me to see me grant that will you stay.... God father you're the only thing I have left..."

"Don't say that you have Gracie.... And... I my last wish is go see you marry my grandchild David... "

"What!!! " I got to admit it always surprise me like it's my first.

"It was something I promised to your grandmother if ever I'll die my child.... I can't be there for you like always... Please say you'll accept it... "

"But, but, but even if I do he wouldn't agree and he's too old Godfather..... He's almost I don't in his forties. I'm just.... Eighteen... Is there anything else than that! "

"(Y/N)..... (Y/N)  ....." He acted like he was having an heart attack. I was scared as hell he did an amazing job. God if this was a movie I'll surely be a Grammy award actress with him. I go outside the room and called the nurse. The nurse rushed inside and pump his heart, later he was back go normal. I thank the nurse she told me to have an eye with him and if he has last wishes I should grant it. I knew the nurse was human but reading her mind when I looked at her eyes. I saw myself, she was young when her father died. She follow her father's last request of dancing for him. I can read minds but I chose not to. God father nor grandmother nor Legolas knows anything about this. I don't want these powers but I teared up a little to see this woman strong now. She was willing to help others like she dreamed to do for her father....