<Request>❃Pup❃[Yoonmin](part 2){M}

[oh would you look at that, it's time for smut 👀. For the people who didn't want this, I'm v sorey]

Jimin knows by now that his suppressants were definitely expired.

He took a dose yesterday and this morning.

And the result was this bullshit.

Jimin wasn't even sure where he was trying to get to at this point, he just kept walking down the school hall aimlessly.

Hopefully he'll bump into Hoseok or Taehyung so they can take him home.

Riding on a bike in this state isn't really a good idea.

Yoongi couldn't stand the sight of Jimin being alone anymore and practically ran over to him.

"Pup? Hey Jimin, look at me" Yoongi grabbed Jimin by the hand pulling him close to his body, which made Jimin flinch in surprise.

The reason why Jimin didn't want Yoongi to call him 'Pup' is because it made him wants to be submissive.

To him, the name signifies ownership. And the thought of being claimed by Yoongi made his body go weak.

Yoongi was so close to him, he smelled so good to Jimin.

The scent was so much more enticing now, he was addicted at this point.

Jimin knew if he stayed around Yoongi any longer, he'd let his last ounce of self control crumble and submit to the Alpha's feet.

He whined into Yoongi's chest as he felt his knees slowly giving up on him.

Yoongi held Jimin up by the shoulders as he saw him slipping to the floor, "it's okay, I got you. I got you" he reassured him in a gentle voice.

He felt this obligation to be gentle and cautious with Jimin in this moment. Maybe because he cared for the Omega so much.

Jimin was shaking as this point, it was too much for his heightened senses to take.

He's never been so close around anyone while in heat before, especially an Alpha, much less his crush.

"You can't keep walking around like this Pup, come on" Yoongi helped Jimin out of the building, trying his damnest not to growl at everyone that looks at them walk by.

He wanted nothing more than to 'help' Jimin but he can't do that.

Not to Jimin.

Jimin is more than that.

But.

He can't guarantee he'll keep his promise.

Jimin sat in the seat of the car, looking up at Yoongi with dazed but hopeful eyes, soft pants coming out of his mouth.

Yoongi was at his wits end, it was only a matter of time before his primal instincts get the better of him.

He leaned over to stare at Jimin directly in the eyes, making the Omega focus on his gaze.

"Jimin, if you keep looking at me like that, I can't promise I'll get you home without touching you" Yoongi growled warningly.