Unplanned Date

The next day, I waited for them at the restaurant whose location I have sent to her yesterday. A few minutes later, Riya came to the restaurant with flowers in her hand, when asked where her sister is, Riya said, 'She got an urgent meeting that is the reason why she could not show up today; she asked me to come, so that we could spend time together and also she sent this flower as a sign of apology from her side'
'Why all these kind of formalities, it's fine because she is a working woman and it's her job to be punctual at her work and she is elder to me, so she has rights but she has no right to say sorry to me. So you keep these flowers with you. Thanks to your sister, now it's like we are on an unplanned date' I said.

We kept talking with each other while having our lunch, during our conversation, Riya asked me again 'Will I pass, if I attempt all the answers?' like always my answer was yes, and she kept confirming with me by saying ' pakka na? jhoot toh nah bolre meko khush rakhne?' I had nothing to tell her, I held her hand and told 'do you believe in me?'
'Yes,' she said.
'Then relax and have your food, thanda hojayega toh maza nahi aayega' I said because the food was served long back. While having our food, I got a call from my friend saying 'Sameer, our exam results are out'
'What? Aren't you having fun with me?' I was alarmed.
'No, the news is true and I got 71%' he said
'What happened, why are you tensed?' Riya questioned
'Our results are out' I said. Listening to that, she was alarmed too and she kept chanting the same sentence 'I am scared Sameer, I don't know how my result will be.' I was more scared than her, but I wasn't showing to her, I said 'Okay then, I will first check yours, and then I will check mine.' She got frightened and she said 'no, no Sameer, first check yours then mine because I am scared'
I kept searching the result, leaving the food in the middle and I first checked my result, and I first thought to prank her by saying that I failed, but looking her nervous, I was being frank and said that I got '87%' and also I have searched her result, but I didn't say, she was happy, congratulated me and asked 'look at mine too, I hope the result is good'
'You kept taking the tension, kept asking me will you pass or not right?' I questioned her.
'Yes, but Sameer please tell, I am scared' she cried.
'You kept crying but you got more than me, 89%' I screamed in excitement. She couldn't believe that and I have shown her the result, she started crying in excitement, and I tried to calm her down as we were in the public place. We asked the waiter to get an extra plate of noodles and blackcurrant ice cream in dessert, as we both like noodles and blackcurrant ice cream. We ordered because to celebrate our happiness. That day was lucky for us, as her sister didn't come, it became an unplanned date and we got good results and we celebrated in the restaurant, and after our celebration, we left back to our home