Feelings...

Sometimes, Riya used to behave weird; she kept hiding herself from my classmates when they walk to me while Riya and I were talking. When I asked her about that move she said 'I don't want people know that we keep talking every day here, because you are the only male friend of mine in the college with whom I talk a lot, and others might take an advantage of it, create rumors and make fun of us.' Listening to that, I told 'Miss Basu, why do you take unnecessary tensions, don't worry, nothing will happen. We know what we are, then why to think about others?'

More than a month flew. Miss Basu and I continued meeting, when we start talking we do not realize the time. We both were connected to each other, our nature was similar, we both knew ourselves well, we were on the same page of the book, but didn't come to know about it and it happens only with few.

One day, while we were at our meeting spot of ours in the college, there was a friend of mine who stared at us and started laughing. Looking that Riya was scared, and I asked her 'Are you okay Miss Basu?'
'Nope, I guess your friend might create fake rumors about us.' she said.
'Rumors? I guess its rumor for others only not for us,' I said
'Mr. Singh...' she smiled calling my nickname. She came to know what I meant and her smile told everything to me. It was just our nature; our understanding of each other that connected us.
A few minutes later after my friend left, Riya tried going back to her class just to stop spreading the rumor (if it was told), because Riya's classmates and my classmates became good friends, but luckily nothing had happened, no rumors were spread and after knowing that Riya was relaxed.