Close Distance Relationship

A week later, while we were talking at our regular place, Riya started telling something before leaving, for which I had nothing to say, she said 'You know Mr. Singh, ever since I met you, started talking to you, I felt that I know you for a very long time. I always feel comfortable when you are with me, I feel like you are a knight protecting me with your armor, you have become a special person to me with whom I can freely share my feelings. But now I have to go, we can't meet now here daily, whenever we meet, I am always scared because people might make rumors of us and enjoy, and because of them we get separated. It's for our happiness Mr. Singh, we have to leave now.'

Listening to that I said, 'Miss Basu, don't leave please, I like talking to you standing here, I like to begin my day in the college by talking to you, I like to be with you, I think I like you, Miss. Basu. Don't get scared of people, please stay.'
'I know Sameer, our feelings towards each other, I respect that, but people won't, they'll make fun and create rumors which might separate us. For our happiness and for our new beginning I am saying that we can't meet here,' Riya said.

'Okay, I respect what you just said, for our new beginning we will not meet here. In fact, we will not meet in the college itself.' I said.
'What do you mean we will not meet in college?' she questioned.
'I meant to say that we are connected to each on every social media platform; we will make use of that, start a new story at a new place and communicate with each other. By that we will be safe, no one will know and no one will create rumors. In short, we will maintain a distance relationship even though we stay in the same city, a close distance relationship. Hope you like my idea.' I kept my opinion for our new beginning. She was happy listening to it and she said 'Umm. It's interesting to listen, I am in for it. Let's begin our new beginning, the Close Distance Relationship from today itself.'

Distance relationship is not that easy. In early 80's 90's there were no mobile phones. If someone has to communicate, they had to meet the person and give them the information or send a telegram. After a couple of years, the trend of sending a letter by hiding from family and sending the letters to the loved ones begin. After decades, the technology was developed, communication became stronger, that a person can talk to the person sitting at home and the trend of distance relationship got to a hype sometimes these distance relationship works and sometimes they became a flop story.