》 Flashback - Escape Room Night + Q&A 《

× Okay since I've been getting some questions I'm sorry for not writing it directly but here's the answer to: "Did Hoseok really stab Jungkook that night?"

The answer is no. When Taehyung spotted Hoseok outside with the mask on the ground beside him when he was wearing all black, everything was a coincidence. That night, Hoseok just got out of the dance studio and since the escape room was on the way, he passed it. But, as he was passing, he heard some screams and him being him, he went to check it out. He got to the entrance and someone in all black was running out and even bumped him. The guy ran off and before Hoseok could even comprehend what happened, he met eyes with a panicked Taehyung. He didn't know what to do, he realized he was wearing almost the exact same outfit as the man earlier-- the guy acted as if he was running away from a crime scene... for sure Taehyung would think Hoseok did it, that he was the man behind the mask. But he wasn't. Though, running away from the scene made it worse. It just made him be the suspect he avoided being. Stupid move, really.

× Okay there ya have it! If you have anymore questions about this book, just comment under who the question is for:

Taehyung ✉

Jungkook ✉

Yoongi ✉

Jimin ✉

Yeonha ✉

Seokjin ✉

Namjoon ✉

Hoseok ✉

Jinsoo ✉

Me (Ur local trashbag aka author) ✉

Other (Indicate who in comment) ✉

×