》 72 《

"Y-Yeonha?"

"Bingo. I knew you weren't as dumb as I thought."

"W-why?"

"Why what?"

"Wh-why are you back? Yoongi got rid of you three years ago."

"Yoongi THOUGHT he got rid of me. Just because I haven't taken control for three years doesn't mean I completely vanished, you know."

"I want Yoongi. Let me talk to Yoongi."

"No. You've been talking to him enough. Yoongi is gone and I'm back. I'm not planning on letting Yoongi take over again."

"W-what?! No. N-no you can't j-just do that."

"I can. Now, what should I do with you?" Yoongi--er-- Yeonha walks closer to Jimin, giving the boy goosebumps. He caresses Jimin's cheek with one hand, "Tsk. How tragic, Yoongi chose a good one, but he can no longer have him anymore. Well, you're not that bad, actually," Yeonha leans close to Jimin's ear and whispers, "Maybe we can work this out. What do you say, baby?"

"Don't call me that! You're not Yoongi. You will never be Yoongi. You can't replace him!"

"I never wanted to be Yoongi anyways. He's too soft and weak, he always gives to the people around him. Even if he's the one in need. He does anything and everything for you. That's bullshit, you don't run his life."

"Yoongi hyung! I know you're there. Please fight against him! I want you back! Come back to me!" Jimin screams at the other.

"Shut the fuck up. If I can't have you, Yoongi can't either. You mean nothing to me now. I guess it's time to get rid of you."

Jimin could hear the others screaming through the cloth around their mouths and squirming to be free. Yeonha chuckles as he walks to a table near Taehyung.

He's picked up a knife. And now he's walking back towards Jimin.

Jimin wasn't scared though. He was devasted. He just wants his Yoongi back, yet he's nothing but stuck in a situation in which he's about to be killed by his boyfriend's alternate.

Jimin takes a few steps back. Bad move. Everyone knows you get trapped that way. And so, Jimin's back hits a wall. That's it, he's done.

Yeonha holds the knife up close to Jimin's chest, the blade on the surface of his clothing. Jimin won't fight. He doesn't want to. Maybe Yoongi was right years ago when he told them they aren't meant to be together for. Maybe Yoongi was right about the whole Yeonha thing. He once told Jimin Yeonha was stronger in control--he, in fact, is. However, Yoongi managed to be in power because of Jimin. Jimin brought out the real Yoongi. The one who's loving, caring and supportive. Not the one filled with anger and hate against the world.

Jimin stares right into Yeonha's eyes with his glassy ones, "Hyung. I know you're there. I just want to thank you for loving me. I love you a lot. Please, we've been through this already. I know you can fight against him. I believe in you,I always have. I don't regret meeting you that day. I lo--" Jimin couldn't even finish his goodbye.