》 51 《

Taehyung was laying against Jungkook's chest, playing games on his phone while his boyfriend slept. Taehyung didn't expect to get a call from Seokjin though.

"Hello?"

"Tae! We found a knife in Hoseok's bedroom and it had blood on it. We brought it to the police to get some help to find out whose blood it is." The other line spoke.

"What? I thought you and Jungkook both agreed not to get the police involved."

"We don't really have a choice anymore, Taehyung. Hoseok is missing and we don't know if he was the one who tried to kill Jungkook or if he's a victim himself too."

"Talk to Jungkook. Here let me put you on speaker."

Taehyung gently tapped Jungkook's shoulder to wake him up.

"Okay, tell him."

"Who is it?" Jungkook whispered.

"Jungkook it's me, Seokjin. Kook, we found a knife in Hoseok's room. We called the police for some help. I didn't want to, but we needed to."

"What did they say?"

"They brought the knife to their lab to see if it's your blood on it or not. They called to tell us the results.

"Where did you get my DNA?"

"From the toothbrush you left at our house when you slept over."

"Did you get the results?"

"They just called us. Jungkook, it
... wasn't your blood on it."

"What's the problem then? Doesn't that mean Hoseok hyung is innocent?"

"They looked for hoseok's fingerprints on the knife. I got them his DNA from his hairbrush."

"Jungkook..."

"Yeah?"

"The blood on the knife....it's.........it's Hoseok's."

"What?"

"Things didn't make sense in the first place and it still doesn't make sense. All we know now is Hoseok is a suspect for your attempted murder, but he's also a victim of someone else."