》 11 《

"No! I can't do it!"

"Why not Tae?"

"Tae?"

"Oh right. Is it okay if I call you that?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Well, let's go Tae!"

"Jungkook, I can ride any ride in this park but I WILL NOT enter that horror house."

"Aw come on, you'll be fine. I'll be there with you. Please?"

"Fuck," Taehyung cursed under his breath. He would've won over Jungkook if the boy didn't make such an adorable look, pleading to go in to the creepy horror house. He just met this guy a few hours ago, why does he seem so whipped for him already?

Although it's just an attraction, it scared Taehyung a bit because of the flashing dim lights, blood splatters spread all over the place, spider webs and especially the ear-piercing screams coming out of it. To add drama, the entrance is also playing music that they play in those horror movies to create a frightening aura.

Taehyung sighs, "Fine." Jungkook's face brightens up and it makes Taehyung coo on the inside. The two boys scan their passes and head inside the horror house. They were welcomed by fog emitting from the machines and a few wrecked dolls that were missing parts that were displayed on the walls.

"AHH!" Taehyung jumps when a fake head drops from the ceiling. Jungkook lets out a giggle, making Taehyung glare at him.

"Are you scared?" Jungkook asks.

"Obviously," Tae replies.

Jungkook smirks before grabbing Taehyung's hand and pulling him deeper into the dark setting. Taehyung was taken aback, but he continued to walk inside, holding tightly onto Jungkook's hand as if he was his life line.

Taehyung flinches when someone appears running and screaming in front of him, which makes him cling onto Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't complain though, instead he wraps his arm around Taehyung and proceeds through the horror house.