》 73 《

Yeonha fell on his knees, grunting and struggling with himself, "Chim! Get out of.. of h-here!"

"Yoongi h-hyung?"

"Go chi-- NO! I'M IN CONTROL!" Yeonha spat.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin stares at his boyfriend's body breathing heavily, growling and cursing on the ground.

Yoongi was fighting for control over their body. Just like Jimin believed he would.

"Go, chim! Now! Run!!" Yoongi snarled.

Even if it was against his will, leaving Yoongi and all his friends behind, Jimin ran. He ran and didn't stop. He didn't even know where he was headed.

He went wherever his feet took him. He ended up at the place where it all started. The place where he met Yoongi for the first time.. In front of his old elementary school.

Jimin climbed over the short fence, landing in the school's field. He ran, tears in his eyes, right under the playground's main course. There was part where some sort of floor leads down a big slide, the level of the surface seemed like a roof to whoever goes beneath it. It even had "walls" so no one sees what's under the platform. It didn't have a built door but rather a secret door that was basically a hole in the wall with a cover the same colour as the said wall and hinges. It was where Jimin spent most of his elementary days with Yoongi. It was where Yoongi used to run to and stay whenever he had a problem. No one really went under there except Yoongi, it was his safe place. It was where he was able to hide and not be found. No one else knew about it either, until a bubbly chubby-cheeked boy by the name of Jimin came along one day and decided it was a good idea to follow the "weird loser" around. Unintentionally, Yoongi led him to his secret hiding spot. Yoongi was frustrated at first, his secret safe place was discovered by the most annoying kid he ever met in his eight-- almost nine-- years of living.

But, things change. Next thing he knew,twelve years after, he was dating the kid he despised.

 Next thing he knew,twelve years after, he was dating the kid he despised

× this is the playground "underneath" part i'm trying to describe. except it's all made out of cheap, grey wood and not painted nor as fancy as this one. The door does not look like this and it doesn't have any windows. It's basically a "playground basement". im a flop yikes ×

Jimin and Yoongi always came back to talk about things or sort them out there, whether they were good or bad. It reminded them that even after things get hard, they'll always have each other against the world. That place used to isolate them from everyone else in that playground, it gave them their privacy and the chance to be in their own little world. Even if they were grown up now, they spent dates there sometimes. Not like anyone cared. The school was shut down seven years ago anyways.

× note: Jimin was 6 years old when he met 8 year old yoongi. Twelve years after, Jimin was 18 and Yoongi was 20 when they finally started dating. In the current time when taekook meets and date, jimin is 21 and yoongi is 23 years old. (Btw Jungkook is 19, Tae is 21 too) ×

Jimin had his head buried in his arms which were being held up and supported by his knees. He cried and cried. Everything was normal already. Now with Yeonha's return, they were back to square one. Why did Yoongi have to live a hard life? Why couldn't he just be happywith Jimin? Jimin was in pain knowing that Yoongi has to go through all of it again. He just wants the best for Yoongi, was that too much to ask for? Yoongi doesn't deserve any of this. Why him?

The way that Yoongi fought for control against Yeonha earlier, it just proves that Jimin was the reason he was still strong. He wanted to completely come back to Jimin too. He's done it before, he took full control of his body and managed to do so in a span of three years. He can do it again, he will do it again. Jimin will never stop believing in Yoongi.

Yeonha, that was why Yoongi seemed so different. He wasn't Yoongi anymore. The cold stares and the name calling all made sense to Jimin now. But his question is, what does Taehyung, Hoseok and Seokjin have to do with Yeonha? What does Jungkook have to do with Yeonha? Jimin has been with Yoongi for the past twelve years. He knows that they've never met any of those people Yeonha kidnapped before. Hell, they only met Taehyung and Hoseok two years ago. Why is Yeonha holding them captive? Jimin had too many questions running through his head, but the most important one was, "What do I do?" If he tells Jungkook, he's going to put Yeonha and even Yoongi at risk. Jungkook might tell the police and they will arrest Yeonha, but Yoongi will get arrested for nothing too. If he doesn't do anything about it, Yeonha is definitely going to kill Taehyung and the other two. Yeonha brought out the violence within Yoongi, that's what scared Jimin the most. The softer and nicer Yoongi was, the badder and  angrier Yeonha was. Yeonha was the side Yoongi never showed. He was all the feelings Yoongi kept inside. Yeonha was violent too, he did a lot of bad things to other people before. But most out of all, he tried to kill Jimin. Yoongi's Jimin.