》 67 《

"It's been three days, hyung. Do you still have no trace of that fucker?" Jungkook lashed.

"I have some locations down, I just need more time to find the most recent location."

"I don't have time! Taehyung's been gone for three days! I don't know how he's doing, whether he's being hurt or not! I'm tired of waiting. I'm going to look for him. If it means searching this whole damn country then I fucking will."

"Really, Jungkook? You think I have patience for time?! My boyfriend has been missing for a week, Jungkook! You don't think I'm worried as much as you are too?! Seokjin has been missing longer than Taehyung has. Between the two of us, I'm the one that has the right to throw a fit right now. But, I won't because that'll get us nowhere! I want to find them as much as you do, but acting the way you are right now is not a solution."

Jungkook exhales, "I'm sorry. I'm just.. I'm losing it. I'm mad at the fact that none of this would have happened if it weren't for me. Seokjin hyung, Hoseok hyung and Tae had nothing to do with Unknown. They didn't do anything wrong. They just, they were just... important to me. That's why he took them. I'm sorry, because of me, the love of your life and one of your best friends are missing too."

"No Jungkook, none of this is your fault. It's not your fault this psycho decided to bother you and hurt you. We'll get through this. We'll find them. I'm with you on this. You're not alone," Namjoon puts his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, giving him reassurance.

"I can't just sit here and wait anymore though. Give me all the locations. I'm going to go to all of them."

"Fine. Give me a minute."