》 54 《

Namjoon unlocked the door to Seokjin's house, taking his shoes off quickly and putting them aside. He called for Seokjin, it was unusual that he didn't come to him right away and snatch the bag of ingredients. It wasn't something Seokjin wouldn't do.

To his surprise, he walked in to an empty kitchen. What's going on? Where was his boyfriend? He called out Jin's name once more throught the entire house, yet still nothing. Namjoon took his phone out of his pocket, noticing three missed calls from Jin. He opened his contacts to dial Seokjin's phone.

He knew something was wrong the moment he heard his boyfriend's ringtone and spotted his phone on the counter. Seokjin never leaves his phone. It was basically glued to the boy. He unlocked his significant other's phone, entering Joon's birthday as the passcode.

That's when Namjoon saw the texts. He opened the ones from "Unknown #". Worry began to spread all over him.

He noticed that there was a draft under his contact name as well. He viewed their conversation, Fear suddenly visible in Namjoon's eyes as he looked at the screen. In the bar where messages are typed and saved to be drafts when they don't get sent read, "Joonie someone's in my house please hurry and come back. Pick up your phone, he's watching me. If anything hap". The text was unfinished.

Namjoon was scared, he was scared of what might happen to Seokjin. He knows that "Unknown" is the same person who stabbed Jungkook and possibly took Hoseok. What if he kills Jin for getting involved in this whole situation? No, he won't let that happen. Not on his watch. He's not going to let Jin be in danger, he needs to find a way to somehow outsmart "Unknown". He knows he can do it, he's smarter than what the killer thinks of him. But of course, he can't do everything alone. That's why he calls his friends who are currently at the hospital.

Namjoon won't allow something bad to happen to his Seokjin. He'll save and protect him. Just like Jungkook with Taehyung.