》 61 《

After hours of explaining and talking about the past week, Jimin suggested for all four of them to go around the mall and just have fun. Jimin and Taehyung were at the bookstore while Jungkook excused himself to use the washroom and Yoongi was getting coffee.
However, while Taehyung was scanning through the shelf of books, he had that feeling that someone was staring at him. He was right. When he turned around, he saw a man wearing a black hoodie, black pants, black cap and a black face mask looking at him. His heartbeat started to pick up and he looked for Jimin who was in the other aisle admiring the aesthetically pleasing journals.

"Jiminie! We have to go," Taehyung whispered, not wanting to let anyone else hear him.

"Why? I want to wait for yoongi hyung and ask him to get me this," Jimin points to a pusheen notebook.

"Chim, I think someone is watching me."

"Duh. You're at a mall, of course they would."

"No that's not what I mean. You know how I told you about that unknown guy? I feel like it's him."

"Oh shit, where is he??"

"I saw him when I turned around while I looked at books over at aisle four. I don't know where he is now."

"Okay, let's go find Yoongi hyung and Jungkook."

Jimin and Taehyung cautiously walked out the store, looking around for any suspicious people. They went to the washroom first, Taehyung went in to see if Jungkook was still there but he wasn't. He phoned Jungkook and the other answered and told him that he was on the way back to where he left the others.

"Kook, don't go back there.I think I saw unknown there."

"You what?!" Jungkook exclaimed from the other line.

"It's okay I left the store with Jimin. We're going to go to the coffee shop Yoongi hyung went to. Meet us there."

"Okay. Be careful Taehyung, I'm coming."

Taehyung hung up and put his phone back in his pocket. He and Jimin were now walking to where Yoongi said he was, but Taehyung had that feeling again... someone was following them. He turned around just a little bit, trying not to be too obvious. Confirmed. The same guy was there, trailing behind them.

"Jimin use your short ass legs and walk faster. He's back."

"Bitch we should run!" Jimin argued but kept his voice low.

"No, he'll notice that we know he's following us. Jimin I need to make an important call. Help me find a way to lose him."

"How in the fuck would I do that?"

"I don't know! Help me and think of something!"

"Oh. Wait a minute."

Jimin dragged Taehyung to the left and they both went to the direction of the nearby washroom.

"Let's switch clothes," Jimin suggested. Taehyung nodded in agreement.

They looked to make sure the guy wasn't there yet and each of them got in a stall next to each other, taking their clothes off and passing it to each other underneath. Jimin walked out after first. Good thing Taehyung chose to wear a hoodie that day. Jimin put the hood on and walked to a clothing store. He noticed that the man followed him, probably thinking he was Taehyung. Well, at least their plan worked. While Jimin walked out, Taehyung phoned Namjoon.

"Hyung! I think Unknown is here following us at the mall!"

"What? Where's Kook?"

"He's coming, he went to the washroom earlier so we got seperated when my friend and I ran off."

"Go and find Jungkook. Stay together. I'll try to do something to help. Don't go home yet Tae, stay in a public area. It's safer that way."