~~~

"What are you going to do today?" I asked Lee while we have breakfast together.

"I don't know. Just chilling with you guys, I think" She replied, shrugging her shoulder.

"Wanna go out?" Jimin asked excitedly, making me look at Lee to know her answer.

"Go where?" She asked back.

"Anywhere" Jimin replied.

"Okay, let's go!" She replied, making me and Jimin cheered happily.

We stood up as soon as we finished eating our breakfast and put our plates in the sink. Lee insisted to wash the plate for us, so we let her. Me and Jimin went to our rooms and changed into better clothes. Done changing, I went to the living room to wait for Jimin and Lee.

"I'll go change" Lee said after she was done washing the plates.

She stops, "Oh no".

"Why?" I asked her in confusion.

"I don't have clothes. This is your clothes, remember?" She said and I facepalmed myself.

"I totally forgot about that!" I said, shrugging my head.

"So, what are we going to do now?" She asked me, fiddling with her fingers.

"It's okay. We'll bring you to your house first to change. After that, we'll go out" I stated and she nodded her head happily.

Jimin came to the living room and looked at both of us, "Why didn't you change your clothes yet, Lee?".

"I don't have clothes" She stated and Jimin rubbed the back of his head as he just realise that.

"Let's go to Lee's house" I said and they both nodded before we make our way out of my apartment.

We walked down the stairs and headed to my car. I unlocked the car by clicking a button on my car keys before opening the door for Lee. Lee entered the car and Jimin settled down at the back seat. I closed the door before heading to driver seat and entered the car. I started the engine and drove off to Lee's house.

"I can't believe I go out in this clothes" She laughed.

Lee is a daughter of a well-known business man in Korea. Her parent has tons of money. She has been living in wealth since she was born. She always dress well when she go out but not today. She just go out with my clothes, no style at all.

I laugh, "You got a nice style there, Lee. I like it!"

"Yea, I love it so much!" Jimin teased her more.

"I hate both of you" She replied, rolling her eyes on us.

"Don't lie~" I sang to her before bursting to a fit of laughter with Jimin.

I focused back on the road as we listened to the songs played on the radio. Soon, finally we arrived at Lee's house. I parked my car in the front porch before turning off the engine. We got out of the car and headed to the front door of the house. The front door suddenly was opened by a maid as they greeted us.

"Welcome home, Ms Lee" The maid said as she widened the door to let us enter the house.

I smiled at the maid and bowed my head a little to her as a thanks. She smiled back and I entered the house together with Jimin. Lee gestured us to sit on the sofa as she went up to her room to change.

"Oh? Both of you are here?" Someone asked.

We both turned around and saw Mrs Lee came into the living room with the sweetest smile she has.