"Don't try changing the conversation. Was that Jacob?"

"If you must know, yes. It is Jacob."

"Cool."

"Don't tell me that you're mad."

"I'm not mad. What do I have to be mad for?"

"True I guess..."

"So like what are we?"

"Humans?" I asked, being a little too sarcastic.

"I'm serious, Brittany. What am I to you?"

"A crush."

"Then why aren't we together?"

I groaned. "Why do we have to do this again? You ask me like everyday!"

"Because you treat me like some option!"

"I don't treat you like a option, Chresanto. I'm just a little confused on what I want right now."

"Not to be rude, but you're being a little hoish."

"Woah woah. Are you calling me a hoe?"

"No, Brittany but you're messing with my feelings and Jacob's feelings. Don't you think that's a little hoish?"

"I'm not a fucking hoe Chresanto. You're acting like I'm around here fucking every boy on the FSU campus."

"I didn't say-"

"Well that's what you're making it sound like!" I screamed.

"I'm done with this conversation." Chresanto replied, getting up and throwing his food away. He pressed the elevator button and made his way upstairs.

I sighed. I finished eating the rest of my food then went back upstairs. When I opened the door, Chresanto was in the shower. I waited for Chresanto to get out of the shower so I could get it.

Am I being hoish? Couldn't be. It wasn't like I was playing with their feelings on purpose. I was just confused on who I wanted.

"I'm sorry Chresanto," I said, once he stepped in the room. "I didn't mean to make you mad."

He shrugged. "It's okay."

"But it's not."

"Can we just leave this conversation alone? I don't feel like talking right now."

"Okay, at least I tried."

I took a quick shower, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I did all that hygienically stuff and got dressed. Shortly, Chresanto took me home so he could start his long drive back to Florida.

"Guess I'll see you when I get back to Florida?" I asked as we sat in the parking lot.

He nodded his head. "Yeah."

"Okay, well bye."

"Peace."

I hopped out of his car and made my way up the flight of stairs. Damn man! This is not how I planned ending our day together.

"Titi!" Aniya yelled, hugging my leg.

"Hi, baby." I said, picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"Mommy is home!" She squealed, pointing to our bedroom door.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah!"

I opened the door and saw my little sister sitting on her bed cornrowing Caleb's hair. Finally, she decided to do something with that head of his.

"Hey, sissy."

"Hey." I said, plopping down on my bed.

"Where were you last night?"

"Out."

"Mhm, I know you were with that little Chresanto boy."

"And you know how?"

"Daddy told me! Apparently he likes the boy."

I smiled. "Thats good."

"Brittany, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Promise me you won't get mad."

I sighed. "What is it Tati?"

"I might be pregnant."

"Again!?" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air.

"Titi-"

"No! No no no! You can't be doing this to me again!" I cried out.

"Titi I didn't mean too! I swear, please don't be mad!"

"How do you expect me to not me mad, Tati!? I can't handle this right now! How are you going to take care of another child!? You can barely take care of the two you have now! You have no finances, Tati! My money is already short enough! I can't take care of this family plus another one!"

"I'll get a job."

"How!? It's hard to find a job out here with barely a education level! You're not even hold enough to have a job!"

"Well I don't know what to do, Tati!"

"I can't take care of your kids anymore," I cried. "Why are you so selfish? I just don't understand! Whose baby is it?"

"..."

"Whose fucking baby is it!?" I screamed.

"Jequan." She whispered.

"You're fucking around with the same dude!? The same dude that won't even take care of his other two kids that he has with you! Oh my god!"

"He's getting better I swear! He promised that he'd be around this time."

"He's fucking lying. How can you be so blind? He's going to leave you once again and whose going to get all of the responsibilities? I am and you don't care!"

"Well what do you want me to do? Get a abortion?"

"Of course not! Why would you ever suggest that!"

"Because you're still yelling at me!"

"I'm yelling because I care! I'm trying to knock some damn sense into you!"

"I'm sorry!"

"No you're not! If you were sorry you wouldn't be making these dumb choices!"

"Just please don't tell daddy. You're the only one I told!"

"That's you're decision to tell him. I'm leaving in less than two weeks! What do you expect me to do?"

"Just please help me until I can get on my feet."

"But you never are! I might as well take these kids because you don't even act like they're yours! You're a terrible ass mother!"

"I'm still young! I want to live my life!"

"Well you're another now! Those days are over for you!"

"Just please tell me you'll help me. I can't do this by myself."

"I have no choice but to, Tati."