XXI.

POV: Brittany Cartel

Date: January 7th, 2014

Wow. I can't believe it's 2014 already. Time flies by hella fast. Today I was stepping back on the FSU campus. Everyone was flooding in the square trying to see there friends and chill. Jordan and Ivory weren't coming home until tomorrow so I was stuck in our dorm all alone. It was quit sad because they were like my best friends. I only knew a few other people on this campus.

"Brittany!" Jacob yelled, waving from a far.

I dropped my bags and ran to give him a big ol' hug. "Jacob! Oh my god I missed you so much!" I rested my head on his chest and smelled his shirt. There's something about his scent, I don't know what it is but it's smells so good, so fresh.

"Haha, I missed you more. Where's Jordan and Ivory?"

"They're both not coming until tomorrow,"'I sighed. "Wanna come over and watch a movie or two? It's still pretty early out."

"Yeah, sure. I need to go to my dorm first so I can shower and stuff."

"If you want, you can bring your stuff over our dorm and shower. Only if you want."

"Uh, you sure?"

"Yeah, if you want though."

"Alright, I'll go get my stuff from my dorm."

"I'll leave the door unlocked for you."

"Alright, bye." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Aw, are you two dating?" A cute, little Caucasian girl asked me.

I giggled. "Oh, no we're just friends for now."

"Girl, you better get him while you can! All the girls love then some Jacob Perez!"

"Oh, is that right?"

"Yeah, him and his friends are on the top ten cutest boys here."

"Interesting, well I have to go. What's your name?"

"I'm Melanie. You?"

"Brittany, hopefully I'll see you around here."

"Yes, hopefully."

I carried my bags to my dorm and straightened up a little. I was going to go see Chresanto but since I haven't seen Jacob in a while I just wanted to hangout with him.

I heard the door unlock and Jacob walk in. I smiled. "The bathroom is down the hall to the right."

"Alright, thanks."

I changed into some sweatpants and a plain t-shirt so that I could be more comfortable. I picked out a few movies for us to watch. Jacob was soon out of the shower and sitting on the couch across from me.

"Which movie do you want to watch first?" I asked, holding up a couple of movies.

"Whatever you want to watch is fine with me."

"Well I wanna watch Kevin Hart," I said, plopping in Think Like A Man. "I love this movie so much."

I sat up against the edge couch while a Jacob rested him head in my lap. His hair smelled like Vanilla and his body also smelled good. His scent game is strong.

"You smell so good." I said, running my fingers through his hair.

He licked his lips. "Thanks, boo."

I smiled and continued playing with his hair. I wasn't even watching the movie, I was too distracted. "Brittany, are you even watching the movie?"