And yet Tord was confused why Tom was still able to smile...

"please... Cry... If you.. need.. If you don't.. it'll break you mentally... Forget about that promise.."

"B-but--" Tord was cut off when finally his tears fell. He desperately tried to cover his face, but he couldn't tear his gaze away from Tom.

Tord saw how Tom's eyes were slowly closing, he stood up in panic,

"T-t-tom! Please!! Stay with u-us!!--"

"Hey.. it's okay now..." Tom whispered, calming Tord a bit. Tord finally decided to break down and cry, gripping his hair and the white sheets of Tom's bed. His turtle neck was getting wet from his tears.

"Tordy.."

Tord looked back to Tom slowly,

"Let's all meet again.. someday.. okay?"

With that Tom closed his eyes and his heart monitor displayed a thin line with a long eerie sound. Tord brought his hands up to his face, he looked down to Tom's lifeless body with pure sadness and regret.

"THOMAS!!" Edd yelled as he rushed in the room, almost breaking the door,

"FUCK!!" Matt cursed after Edd as he, too, rushed over to Tom's lifeless body.

"T-TORD!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ON US-- WHAT HAPP--"

Tord cried so loud, his knees collapsed on the floor as he covered his face with his hands,

"TOMMY!!!" he cried, Doctors and Nurses started rushing inside to try and save Tom as Edd and Matt pulled Tord outside.

They all sat quietly in the hallway, waiting for any good news. Edd was at his edge, sweating to himself as tears fell down, Matt was clenching his own hands tightly while Tord sat beside him quietly, not speaking a word.

Not until.. Matt finally tried calming Edd down,

"Hey.. let's hope he's gonna be saved--"

"He wanted to rest."

Edd and Matt whipped their heads towards Tord who was forcing a smile to himself as he looks up to his two friends,

"I never even get to confess.. because I was scared that it might get in his way of resting."

"For now.."

{2014~}

"Tord!!" Edd called out to his friend as he rushed over while pulling Matt alongside with him,

"Oh, hey Edd. Matt." Tord replied, his thick Norwegian accent echoed through the empty hallways. It was still early in the morning and Edd already ordered his two friends to be in school.

There was still 2 hours until class starts,

"So why did you called us out this early again? I'm supposed to be in bed, sleeping and be late for class." Tord retorts as they continued to walk, following Edd.

"Well~ you see... I met this guy at band practice and he seemed pretty nice!! He became the band's new leader too!!"

"Edd, your bangs again." Matt interrupted as he brushed off Edd's bangs that was covering his eyes. When Edd's hazel brown eyes was finally revealed, Matt quickly looked away, fixing his glasses. There was a tint of red on his cheeks while Edd confusingly looked at him.

Tord, of course, giggled softly, understanding what was happening, he cleared his throat catching the other two's attention,

"So.. about this guy...?"

"Oh! Right!! Follow me!!"

Edd brought them to the music room where from outside the door, they could hear someone playing a bass. Edd finally opened the door, revealing a soft tanned guy, who had two black voids as his eyes, he looks up to Edd and smiled,

"Hey, Edd." He greeted before he noticed Edd's other friends,

"Who are they?" He asked as he puts his checkered bass down and walked over to the three.

"Tom, this is Matt and Tord! They are my childhood friends!" Edd cheered as he pats his two friend's shoulders.

Tom streched his hand out to Matt,

"Hey there, I think you already know me." Tom calmly greeted as Matt happily shake his hand, "yeah... I'm really sorry about the.. gun.. thing."

"Nah, we'll all die someday anyway.." Tom finished before turning to Tord.

"Tord, right? Nice hair." Tom greeted as he streched out his hand to Tord. Tord hesitantly took his hand as he stared at Tom. He didn't know why but seeing this guy made his heart beat incredibly fast.

"Uuhh.. dude?.. my hand..?" Tom interrupted as he pulls his hand away from Tord's, he looks at Tord confusingly before turning back to Edd.

Tord continued to observed him, staring at him and watching him every move.. for him it.. felt like.. destiny? Tord felt like.. he already met Tom before, that's what his guts was telling him.

"Dude why the hell do you keep on staring?!" Tom asked annoyingly, Tord snapped back to reality, smirking devilishly to Tom,

"Sorry, it's just that your ugly face is distracting me."

"HA?! ARE YOU PICKING A FUCKING FIGHT?!"

"Probably, what do you think?"

"WHY I OUGHTA--"

"TOM NO!!"

"EDD! DON'T GET CLOSE! YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING!!"

'Yup, this is destiny. And I'm not messing this up, the second time.' Tord thought.