Chances

(Tord and Tom are engaged)

Tom's P.O.V

I drove home feeling grumpy. This couple of weeks my relationship with my boyfriend, Tord.. seemed to be drifting far apart. He was always on his phone, he comes home more late than usual and he doesn't have time for me...

I just convinced myself that he's just tired from work.. and that he's not cheating on me again for the 4th time.. because we're engaged for weeks now.. is he?..

I slowed down the car and stopped right in front of our house.. "why do I hear noises and thuds?.." I mumbled to myself and slide the car window open.

"Ahh!! Ah! NG! Yes!! Ah!! Tord!!"

"Ah!! Faen!!"

I felt my heart dropped and the world stopped.

'so he cheated again..'

I balled my fists and throw a punch on the car seat as my tears start to fall. I just burry my face on my hands and listen to their moans raging from inside our house.

What went wrong?... Why did he propose if he'll continue cheating..

*Ding*

I took my phone from my pocket and turned it on.

A new message from ColaBoy

Edd.. it's been a long time since he spoke to me.. he never said a word to me since me and Tord got engaged.. because he loved me.

I missed him...

I opened the message,

Tom, I know your relationship with Tord is going... Well. But I can't hide the fact that he keeps cheating on you behind your back. I didn't tell you because you were really happy with him.

If you ever need to talk.. I'm right here. I hope you won't be surprised..

I lift my head up and look up to our house.. "oh I'm not surprised Edd... Not anymore.." I mumbled as I wipe my tears then texted Edd that I'll be coming over to him.

Tord's P.O.V

I glance over to the clock while tapping my foot worriedly..

"Where in the damn time is he?!" I say to myself. Suddenly I remembered about what happened earlier.. damn I had sex with another woman again. I brought my hands up to my face... What happens if he'll find out?..

The door swung open revealing my smiling Tommee.

"Tommee!!" I pounce on him and bring him into a tight hug. I kiss his forehead, "you are late." I say pouting.

He suddenly pushes me off while smiling weakly, "sorry, but I'm really tired.. I'll go sleep now." He say and turn to head upstairs. I followed him into our room,

"I'm sleeping with you~" I playfully say, he gave me a weak smile again.. what's up?.. his smiles seem rather fake. He lays down on bed, not even bothering to change. I lay beside him and pull him into a hug.

When I did he turned away from me.. I shrugged it off and hug him from behind.

"I love you Tommee. I can't wait to be married soon." I say. I promise at that time.. I won't cheat again.

"...." He didn't reply.. I guess he's asleep huh?

I smile and close my eyes then I slowly drifted off to sleep.

.....

I woke up from the birds tweeting and the sun shining, I groan as I pulled Tom into a hug. But instead I only felt something soft. I realized I was hugging a pillow, I sat up and look around.

"Where is he? It's day off." I say as I look around.. something is off...

His base is gone and all of his drawers are open. I went over to close it... but all of it was empty.

"THOMAS?!" I shouted, my voice echoed through our halls. No one answered..

"THOMAS!!!!" I called out again. I raced to the bathroom, he's not here.. I raced to the living room.. he's not here. I scanned the whole house while calling his name out.

No one answered..

"I should call.. WHERE THE FUCK'S MY PHONE?!" I raced back upstairs and took my phone from our small desk. I dialed his number.. only to be met with static sounds..

My eyes start to form tears..

I glance down when something caught my eye on the desk. There was a note.. I took it by hand while shaking... When I opened the note.. our engagement ring was taped to it,

This ring somehow meant something to me.. but I won't be needing it anymore. I called the marriage department and canceled our engagement.

I moved away permanently. I won't come back.. not anymore. I now know you've been cheating on me behind my very back and I can't deal with that. I'm too tired giving you chances.. you keep on breaking them anyways.

Goodbye Tord, I wish you all the best with your new woman. I will always love you but not like before. Please don't do the same with your new woman.

-Thomas

My hands started to shake rapidly as my grip tightened on the note. I held my tears.. but when I took one look on the ring..

I broke down crying...

"THOMAAAS!!!" I shouted not giving a fuck about the neighbors. My heart was aching from the thought of how many nights I've had sex with another girl. I feel completely stupid and disgusted to myself.

"THOMAS!!" I shout again, I feel so.. incomplete.. broken.. and lost. I continued to call out to him until my eyes were starting to hurt from crying...

"Come back.."

No one's P.O.V

One year later~

Tord walked on the sidewalk alone. For the past months, he did nothing but looked for Tom. Ever since he lost touch with his beloved, he didn't bother looking for other woman.

He's just been praying to be able to see him again.

He lift his head up as he waits on the bus stop. He was going back to his parents and tell them what happened. As he waited he overheard a couple's talk on the next bus stop next to his.

"I can't believe we'll get married soon~ Matt and his Girlfriend are coming home for it!!"

He thought the voice was too familiar for him.. but he couldn't make out who it's from..

"Yeah.. I can't wait to be with you forever. Edd."

Tord's eyes widened and his head whipped to the couple's direction.

There stood his old lover with his old friend. They were holding each other's hands while smiling ear to ear which made Tord step back and felt tears form in his eyes. They didn't notice him though so Tord kept quiet.

"I love you Tom. I'll always love you." Edd leaned over to Tom and they shared a tender kiss. Tord stiffened. His heart was aching.. and his thoughts were running wild. 'It's painful..' he thought to himself as he glance down on their hands..

There.. he saw. Two Beautiful silver engagement rings. His world broke down before his very eyes.

He can't take him back anymore. Tom already gave him multiple chances.. and he blew it all. No more chances.. no more forgiveness.. no more.. Thomas.