I met him

(Kinda like.. Collage au? And they don't know each other. Enjoy!)

Tord's P.O.V

I sat still on my motorcycle as I sigh to myself. Why are those two taking so damn long...

I look up to the supermarket right in front of me. It was the middle of the night and because of my best buddies hungry asses. We had to get out of our dorm just to buy food.

I glance at the watch that was resting on my left arm.. "Wow.. Paul and Patryk sure are taking a hella of time. Are they probably fucking each other by now.?" I say sarcastically and roll my eyes.

The moon was bright, so was the stars. The breeze was cool and soothing. It was peaceful.

But soon the peacefulness was replaced by sirens.

"Oh what the fuc--" I turn to where the siren signal went off to and there came a boy wearing a dark blue hoddie over his head, black ripped jeans and a checkered backpack and shoes.

I glance up on his face and I stared into his.. Black.. Eyes?

He seems like he was running away from something.. Then it hit me, "Is he running away from the--" I was cut off when I felt another weight joined in my motor seat.

It was him, "DRIVE JUST FUCKING DRIVE!!" I nodded and quickly rushed out of the scene. I still hear him panting behind my back, he wasn't holding on to me so without any warning I put more speed in my driving.

It made him arch his back in surprise then hold on to my torso so tight,

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE YOU COULD HAVE THROWN MY BODY AWAY WITH THAT AND KILL ME!" he shouted at me. I felt him shiver so I let out a smirk.

Cute..

"Well that's rude ain't it? Shouldn't I deserve a 'Thank you'?" I say glacing to the side then to the other for other police officers. I don't have my helmet on so this is.. Pretty illegal.

Even thought the streets were mostly empty. IT STILL IS.

"Umm.. Excuse me? 'Thank you'?"

"You're welcome."

"Wha-- NO! I DIDN-- argh whatever just get me to this street." He shows his palm to me, it had an address written on it. I laughed a bit of how adorable it was that he had to write it down on his palm.

"So.. What did you do?" I started making him jolt up.

"Nothing.. Also I notice you have some kind of a Accent?" He say clearly changing the topic,

"it's Norwegian. But don't change the topic I saw the sirens AND you running away from them AND now you're here with me." I strictly say.

I heard him sigh and felt him tighten his grip around my torso, "I stole a cat from a.. Vet."

"Wha--"

Just then his bag started to move, "uhh.. Please hurry there's not much time!" I did as told not wanting to be rude. We stopped by a two story house. He got off and opened his bag, a kitty peeked its head out and meowed.

"A gray one?"

"Yeah.. It seemed like it was lonely in there.. So I decided to steal him and give him to a cola lover friend of mine." He explained as he softly pat the Kitty. It purred loudly enough for me to hear, I chuckled,

"Well.. I guess.. For serious this time.. Thanks." He finished with a smile and ran inside with the kitty in his arms closing the door behind him.

"Wait!.. What's.. Your name?.." My words trailed off.. As I blushed with the thought of his beautiful eyes and bright smile.. The way his hair was spiked up, his piercings.. It stunned something inside of me.

Am I gay..?

I shake my head.. No.. I'm probably not gonna see him again.. So forget it..

Think straight. I went back to the two lovebirds who were already waiting for me outside the supermarket.

First day in collage'

I sat on a distant chair, why did I have to be different from Pat and Pau. I groan a bit as I slam my face onto my desk. Its been a week since I met that.. Mystery.. 'Criminal' guy..

And I've never saw him again.. Once. I wanted to though.. But I knew it would still mean nothing.

"It's hopeless anyways.." I sighed to myself and then the bell started ringing off. All the other students sat down and waited for the professor.

"Well they are taking so long.." I mumble to myself.. I honestly just wanted this to be done. My mind is still filled with the sight of the Guy's face and features..

Suddenly the door swung open and interrupted my thoughts. There stood a guy with his hair perked up, piercings on his ears and he was wearing a dark blue long sleeve with a checkered necktie, black ripped jeans and checkered shoes.

I quickly looked back at his face.

There it was.. The familiar feeling I've felt when I saw him for the first time I met him. His black void eyes blinked and looked directly into mine.

We stared at each other for a good minute.. Before he flashed a smile and said: "Good morning Everyone, I'm Thomas Ridgewall, your Professor."