Author's Notes

I want to thank everyone that read for taking the time to read this story.  I hope you all liked the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.  Feel free to let me know what your thoughts were on it.  This story was made because I felt like making a creepy type of fanfiction.  Diabolic Lovers is my favorite anime, so it was easy for me to come up with it.    I did this because I got used to diabolic lovers, and I thought that this would be a challenge for me which it was. The sequel to The Dark Clinic is now out on wattpad.  It's called Return of the surgeons. It picks up right where the Dark Clinic ends, opening up a whole new struggle for Sam.    She thinks it's all safe and sound with the Sakamaki's but is she really?  What will happen when the Mukami's start hunting her down again. Once Sam is with the Mukami's, where will she go, back to the Dark Clinic?  And is she going to survive and change into a vampire completely?  And what will happen if she finds herself back at the clinic?  How will she escape the Mukami's this time?  Will the Sakamaki's find her in time before she dies?   These are just some of the questions that will be answered in the second book.    I hope you enjoy the second one as much as you did this one.  Feel free to check out the second one, and I hope it will get your interest just like this one did.  Again thank you for reading, and I'm glad that you enjoyed it.