Part 21

When I woke up, we had breakfast and packed the stuff that I had here in the hospital. I put my clothes in the tiny bag, that I brought last time I was home. Subaru had it hanging up in the closet in  my room.  I decided to carry Pancake in my arms, because the fur on the cat made me feel comfortable.  I swung my bag over my shoulder, as I clenched the cat to my chest.  We exited the apartment, as we quickly walked down the hallways of the hospital.  We had to hurry because we didn't want the Mukami's to find out. "Alright, the car's out front" Shu said as we continued through the hallway.  A few of the Sakamaki's went ahead of us, just to check where the car was at.  I trailed behind Subaru, with Kanato in the back of me, as we walked normally.  I looked forward as Subaru stopped to look around.  "Kanato, is this section familiar to you?" he asked, as he looked around the room some more.  Kanato looked around as he sat there in thought.  "Are we even in the hospital?" he asked, confused about the section as well.  I sat there in thought as I heard the voice again.  "Sam. I need more of your blood" it said as my eyes widened.  I started to space out again, as it continued to repeat those words.  "I need blood" it said, making me gasp and practically fall to my knees.

"Sam?  Sam are you ok?" Kanato asked, as he shook my shoulder a bit.  I sat there as I saw  what looked like one of those needles, that they put me asleep with.  My eyes widened as I clenched Pancake to my chest, and backed up into the wall.  "Please stay away with that" I started to freak out with. "Stay away with what?" Kanato asked, as he looked at Subaru. "The needle.  The one that put me asleep" I said, as I stared at the both of them.  Kanato looked at Subaru in confusion, as he came forward, clenching his Teddy.  "Sam, settle down. It's ok" he said, as he went to grab my wrist.  "Don't come closer" I said, as I backed farther away, and crashing into something.  I saw both Subaru and Kanato's eyes widen then fall into hatred. "Well, this is where you've been hiding" a familiar voice spoke, as a hand was placed onto my shoulder.  I looked as Kanato clenched Teddy, with his face in anger.  Shu looked like he was a mixture of angry and tired at the same time. I went to run towards the two, as a hand grabbed my wrist.  I slowly went to turn towards the stranger, seeing Kou smiling, as he clenched my wrist tightly in his hand.  He cracked a smile as he pulled me closer to him.  He wrapped his free arm, around my body, keeping me up against him.

I struggled from him, but nothing happened. I couldn't break free.  "Shu, Kanato. Do something" I yelled in fear as I pulled, struggling to get out.  Kou smiled, as he tightened his grip, making me squint my eyes in pain.  Slowly, I started falling to my knees, almost crashing to the floor.  If it wasn't for Kou holding me, I probably would've. I looked up seeing Kanato staring in anger.  "Did we give you permission to touch our patents?" Kanto said in anger, as he put Teddy down next to him.  At this point, both him and Shu prepared for a fight against Kou.  I felt Kou shift, keeping his grip tightly around my wrist.  "Do you really want a fight" Kou asked, as he put his free hand behind his back.  I lunged forward, trying to go to the two, as his hand tightened around my wrist, making the vein's pulse harder. I whined in pain, at the tightened hand.  I looked at Kou as my eyes widened, seeing a syringe with that stuff in it.  I pulled and pulled from him, but nothing worked.  I looked at the two, seeing them study the syringe in shock.

Kanato looked most confused out of the two, but Subaru looked angry more then anything.  "You wouldn't" he growled at Kou, as he clenched the syringe better in his hand.  "Leave her with us, and I won't have to.  But, who said this needle was for her" he said, with more a playful tone in his voice. I gasped as I stopped struggling from him, realizing what he just said.  Subaru growled with anger, as he spoke.  "Don't touch our patents" he said, as he lunged at Kou. Quickly, Kou pushed me back, as he stabbed Subaru with the needle, injecting some of the liquid into him.  Subaru crashed on the floor, looking like he was getting tired.  "Sam...run" he said, as he fell asleep.  I backed in shock, as I looked up at the fight between Kou and Kanato.  "How dare you put him asleep" he said, as he put Teddy down, in a sitting positon on the floor.  I studied the anger in Kanato's eyes, as they eyed me.  Kanato nodded at me, as he looked back at Kou. "I can't let you interfere" he growled, as he came closer to Kou.  I saw Kanato tackle Kou to the ground, as the two of them started to fight.

I backed up in fear, as I backed up into something in the middle of the hallway.  I felt a hand tightened around my wrist, as I looked up. Yuma stared down at me from behind, as he gave me a creepy smile.  "Shh" he said as he started to pull something from his back pocket.  My eyes widened as I looked back at the fight.  "Kana" I started to yell as a hand, covered my mouth, and Yuma pulled me around the corner, away from the view.  I struggled to fight him, as he started to calm me.  "Shh, calm down.  Don't want to mess with a fight between vamps" he said, as he gently rubbed my cheek with the thumb, of the hand around my mouth.  I got enough strength, as I bit my fangs into his hand, making him yell in pain.  I continued to bite, but I didn't take any blood.  His grip loosened as I bolted out of his arms, but I didn't get far. He grabbed me again, as I was chucked down on the floor.

I landed, almost hitting my head on it.  I went to bolt up, but he knelt down on my back, pressing my body against the floor.  I couldn't yell because I kept gasping for air.  He pressed my head still to the floor, moving my hair out of the way of my neck in the process.  "Now hold still" he said, as he brought the needle out once more.  I sat there struggling, either to break free, or bite him.  Both were impossible to do at the moment. The clanking of metal started again, as I felt a prick in the back of my neck.  I felt something ooze out into my neck, while I started to feel tired.  The thing in my neck came out slowly, as Yuma got up off me.  "Kana..to" I said, as I started to feel tired.  A hand brushed against my cheek, pushing my hair back as he spoke.  "Take it easy, you're not going anywhere" Yuma said in a soft voice, as a hand brushed against my  head. My head started pounding as the world slowly drift in and out.  I started to lift my head up, but when I did, it hurt.  "Kana...to. Help" I said softly, as I finally passed out, hearing Yuma say one last thing.  "Good girl" a tiny whisper said, as I passed out completely from everything.