Chapter 1 - Disastrous Dare

"WHAT?" I asked in disbelief, raising my eyebrows in a questioning manner while Mandy regarded me carefully, pressing her lips to the rim of her glass and taking a small sip before replying.

"See, you can't do it. So, now shut up" She said tiredly, her shiny blonde waves bouncing slightly as she leaned back, exchanging a look with Lucy, who was looking at me with a bored expression on her face.

"Nothing new." Marissa snorted, giving me a look of fake sympathy and I felt the deep urge to slap her face, which resembled a Donald Duck coloring book.

"Are you crazy? It's ridiculous!" I snapped, but they all ignored me as if I was invisible.

Okay, let me tell you what the hell they were going on about?

Just a little while ago, we were dancing, drinking and talking about boys when suddenly I became the center of attention.

"It's not that bad." Mandy scrunched up her face, making me scowl back in return.

Mandy and I had been best friends since 8th grade and even, now we share a apartment together as we were studying in the same college, luckily.

The knee-high red dress that she wore enhanced her curves perfectly, catching every guys attention.

Sometimes I wonder that how come she was my friend? Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly a wallflower or some but I had always liked to lay low, stay out.

We met Lucy in college, she had some problems with her dorm so we decided to invite her in our apartment as she was more than willing to share a rent and since then we three were BFF.

It was the beginning of the summer and our summer break. So, here we were, tonight, to celebrate the night like every other student.

Then, there was Marissa, Lucy's friend who sometimes hangout with us, like tonight. I never liked her, She was one of the those cliche girl. I'm not saying that she's not beautiful. She's extremely attractive but looks could be deceiving, if you know what I mean.

But the worst part was that she had a way to get on my nerves. After meeting her, I realize that evil girls, I see in movies and read about in books who are annoying and fake do exist in real life.

I was no beauty queen myself, I was average, always been. You know brown eyes, brown hair and a normal body. And I think I looked pretty good in a beige top, paired with my favorite skinny jeans.

So, coming to the point, they were all now grilling me about— How I never did anything wild? Oh! If their definition of wild was ridiculousness then, I was glad I didn't.

They were nagging me about how I always play safe and choose Truth whenever we decide to play that lame game, Truth and Dare.

Oh yes, we play that game. We were such a losers.

I always choose truth because their Dares were beyond stupid... and sometimes hilarious, when I wasn't a target.

Most of the time, it was Marissa, who come up with these dares while Mandy and Lucy go along with it.

Somewhere inside Marissa's glossy, neon-black blood pumping heart, still resides an annoying high-schooler whose favourite game was Truth and Dare.

Shocking.

Last time, when we played that idiotic game, Marissa dared Mandy to dine and dash, which almost landed us in jail. Almost.

I swear, this witch must be a criminal or something in her previous life because she was always coming up with these foolish ideas to get a free pass that could directly put her (and us) behind the bars.