40. Sometimes, All I need is to hear your voice .

Start from the beginning

Purab: Whaattttt.... 😱😱😱😱😱.... What did I do to you Ajju??? Why are trying to  become a sautan in my love life????

Bulbul: It's because, you are behaving sick now a days and not at all becoming responsible... Remember pooh... All these mess and problems have happened because of your stupid stunts and childish behavior....

Purab: Why are you blaming me unnecessarily pie??? What did I do????

Bulbul makes a sarcastic laugh: You don't know what you did too.... It's you, who is responsible for my sister's miserable state.... It's you, who separated my di from me, my parents, Ajju bhai and honey di..

You want to show off and prove yourself to be a hero... You said our love matter to my parents, even though you get promise from my di to hide it from my parents, till you settle down in your career.... You didn't said this matter to anyone of us too....

Because of your stupid behavior, Pragya di is hurted a lot and she cuts off all the relationship from everyone of us.... I don't know why????  😭😭😭😭😭😭.... Why I loved a stupid like you, who doesn't understand anything and behaving like a kid????

😭😭😭😭😭.... Can't you be sensible at least now pooh???? See.... Abhishek sir is hell angry and Pragya di is crying a lot.... I won't forgive you Pooh, if they didn't get together....

Remember, your love and your future life depends on their union only.... I will never forgive you or accept you, if they gets separated.... Did you get that.... Never show your face to me, until they patch up.... 😭😭😭😭...

Bulbul cries hard and runs from there.... Purab is dumbstruck as he didn't expected this outburst from bulbul at all... Aaliya is left in deep thoughts, while Arjun is giving a killer look towards Purab...

Purab: Why are you glaring at me Ajju??? You too gonna blame me like this pie na.... Scold as much as you want... I'm all ears.... 😖😖😖😖😖

Arjun: Nooo... Not at all my silly boy... I know about my pooh very well... You are not responsible for all the happenings... So, chill up and smile.. Stop whining like a baby and go and console pie.... She needs you now Pooh....

Purab: Whaaattttt.... 😨😨😨😨😨😨.... No ways... This pie will kill me, if I go before her....

Arjun: Pooohhhh... 😡😡😡😡😡.... Stop being a kid... Go and console pie... She is just hurted on seeing our dolly's cries... Nothing much... Go and be with her.....

Purab: Ajju... Please come with me or else, she will kill me... Please man... You too don't ditch me....

Arjun looks at Aaliya and she nods her head to go with Purab to console Bulbul and she also said that she will set everything right in sometime.... Aaliya sighs and gets inside the bus and spots her brother Abhi leaning on to the bus seat, with a teary face....