꩜ 19

CHAPTER 19:"UNCONSCIOUS"

CHAPTER 19:
"UNCONSCIOUS"

☻ Weak bitch

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You were placing all of your belongings in your luggage. Since today was the last day here, you wanted to be prepared for the next day. While you were packing your stuff, Hiyori was sitting on a corner, using her phone. She sometimes would give you glares or she would even demand you to do something for her. "(y/n), could you prepare my luggage for me? Thank you honey" She said as she threw her clothes and other stuff in front of you. You snickered. "I am not your servant. I am doing my own stuff." You said with a serious tone. She rolled her eyes. "Why can't you just leave your stuff for later and do mine?" She asked as she waved her hand in the air. You ignored her and kept doing what you were doing.

𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I can't believe I'm still here. I'm so hungry, I haven't eaten anything. "I swore I had my phone in my pocket.." I mumbled.  I passed a hand through my hair. "Well, I guess Jungkook has it" I huffed. I closed my eyes and sighed.. then I heard the door being slammed open. "Jungkook.. please let me out" I felt tears running down my cheeks. I heard him laugh. "Please.." I begged once again.

Then I hear my stomach yearning for food... I place a hand on my head. "Geez.. why do I feel so dizzy- great, now my head hurts." Then the next thing I know is that my vision became blurry.. and pitched black..

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I opened the door harshly, like I always do, and entered. A smile crept over my face as I walked further.

"Jungkook.. please let me out.." He doesn't give up at all. All I could do was laugh, he really thinks I'm going to let him free? "Please.." He begged once again.. and his voice was getting lower and lower. Then I heard a loud thud. My eyes widened as I place my ear on on the door. There was total silence.. a grin appeared on my face.

I quickly took the keys and opened the door. His body came out of the closet. I knelt down and slapped his face. "Are you dead?" I say out loud, followed by another slap. "Pretty sure you fainted.." I stood up as I observed his body. "Perfect.. just like I planned. "You're so weak.. you can't even last without food for two days.." I said as I dragged his body to a corner. I clasped my hands together. "I can't believe my plan worked.." I said as I laughed loudly.

Chapter edited; June 22,2019