꩜ 07

CHAPTER 07:"GUCCI"

CHAPTER 07:
"GUCCI"

☻ I'm such a model

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You couldn't sleep at all after that terrifying nightmare. You tried to close your eyes, but every time you did, you had flashbacks of that horrible dream. You couldn't stop thinking of what you saw; jungkook, covered in blood. It looked so real, so detailed. That is what made it scarier. You began to think, "what if I won't be able to see him the same way?" You shook your head and tried to forget about it. You were overthinking too much, that nightmare really made you uncomfortable and scared. You knew jungkook wasn't like that. Even though you met him a few days ago, you knew deep down, that your friend was nice and pure.

You paced back and forward in your room. You didn't know what to do, really. In a few hours you were going to go to school, but at the same time you didn't want to sleep. Then you realized, "what if I message my friends?" You thought. You wanted to talk to them but at the same time, you were worried that you were going to wake them up from their slumber. So you decided to only message one of them. Kim taehyung.

Kim taetae :

You:
Taehyung

You:
Taehyung

You:
Taehyung, I'm so sorry
to wake you up.. I just had
a nightmare
and I really don't
know what
To do

Kim taetae:
are you serious? Are you
Okay?

You:

You: I am, indeed not

You:
I am, indeed not

You;
Hence is why, I decided
To speak to you