꩜ 01

CHAPTER 01: "FIRST DAY"

CHAPTER 01:
"FIRST DAY"

☻ Don't you understand that you belong with me?

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed, until you hear an annoying sound coming from your bedside table. You groan as you sit straight; you rub your eyes and sigh. "It's Monday... again." You lazily got out of bed and changed into your uniform. After you finish your daily routine, you went to the kitchen to eat a light breakfast.

"Good morning sweetheart" Your mom said as she smiled warmly at you. You grinned. "Good morning!" You sighed as you went to pick up your backpack. "I'll see you later!" You said as you kissed your mother's forehead. "Be careful!" She shouted as you opened the door. "I will!" You shouted back at her and exited the house.

You arrived school, and once you stepped a foot inside, some girls were waving at you, and others were giving you glares. Most of the school knew you. That's because you're friends with 'the popular guys.' That's what they call them.. but you, you don't care about that. They're all very nice and caring towards you. You see them as brothers, nothing else.

Before all of that happened, you had a best friend. Akiyama Hiyori, she was your only friend. But that didn't last long... One day, you started talking to her crush, Kim Taehyung, and she got... a little jealous. She didn't care that much, but then you started talking about how nice, sweet and a funny guy he is; and she got mad. She couldn't believe you were starting to be his friend. She thought you betrayed her. You explained to her that you didn't want to loose her; but Hiyori thought you were trying to get her crush and his friends to like you. You didn't want that, all you wanted was to have other friends apart from Hiyori. You didn't know she would get that jealous and mad. You told her that you needed a break; but instead, she misunderstood... "You know what? I'm done. Good bye (y/n), we're not friends anymore." Those were the exact words she told you that day. Some days later, you saw her with three other girls. Turns out, they were her new friends. Hiyori started spreading lies about you, and started bothering you; because she hated you that much...

"Hey (y/n)!" You snapped out of your thoughts and turned around. You saw Taehyung running up to you with the biggest smile ever. "Let's go to the classroom together!!" He said excitedly. You giggled at his cuteness and linked your arm with his. "Hello guys" You said once you were in front of your friends. "How you doin' (y/n)?" Jimin said as he smiled at you. "Good" You mumbled. You walked up to your seat, and waited for the class to start. "You're quite early, I'm surprised." Soohyun said as he raised a brow. He was your seat mate; and you didn't bother at all because he's your friend.

Few minutes passed, and the teacher entered the classroom, meaning, the class will start. "Before I start with today's lecture, I want to give an announcement" You heard whispers and mumbles around the classroom. But you, you just stared at her with a poker face. "We might have a new student." The teacher paused once she heard your classmates cheer. She stood there patiently, waiting for the other's to calm down. "Alright, please come in and introduce yourself" She said as she glanced at the door and motioned the new student to enter.

Chapter edited; June 15,2019
Edited once again; April 18,2022