꩜ 18

CHAPTER 18:"WORRIES"

CHAPTER 18:
"WORRIES"

☻ You know.. I'm kinda worried

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You woke up and did your morning routine, asa always. Today was the last day of the camp. When you finished, you went straight to school. You sat down on a table with your friends. "Hey everyone" You said as you placed your plate down. "Hey (y/n)" Namjoon said as he flashed you a smile, showing his adorable dimples. Then you glance at Seonwoo. He was really quiet..  usually, he isn't like that. Yeah, your friend doesn't talk that much, but he looked nervous, and it looks like he didn't sleep much last night.

You were about to speak, until you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turn around and you see MiHa with a smile. "Good morning everyone!" She said as she sat next to Seonwoo. "Morning!" Jin said as he waved. "Is something bothering you Seonwoo?" Namjoon asked him. He didn't answer that fast.. he was so lost in his thoughts. He then stares at all of you with wide eyes. "What? did you say something?" He asked as he placed his hands on the table. Namjoon nodded in response. "Are you alright?" Jin asked. Seonwoo sits straight in his seat. "Yeah I'm fine.." He answered. It doesn't look like he's okay.. You thought.

𝕊𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕠𝕠'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I've been lost in my thoughts all morning.
I'm still figuring out what happened to Soohyun.
He never came back, and (y/n) is here, but he isn't... I thought he was going to confess to her. But I guess he didn't? I'm so confused, I don't know what's really happening. He's never disappeared like that before. I snapped out of my thoughts.. when I see everyone staring at me. "What? Did you say something?" I ask curiously as I place both of my hands on the table. "Are you alright?" Jin asked with a fake smile. I can't really tell them what's going on right now. I want to know if they know about Soohyun's disappearance. But I think it's not the right time to speak about that right now.

"Yeah I'm fine.." I said as I placed my chin on the palm of my hand. They didn't look like they were convinced of what I said... I guess I'm too obvious. They all shrugged it off, but my eyes landed on (y/n). She was examining my face. She literally was staring into my soul... "I want to speak to you later" She mouthed as she pointed at me. I nodded slowly. "Also, where's Soohyun?" Miha asked. "We don't know that either.." Namjoon said as he bit his bottom lip. "Wasn't he with you Seonwoo?" Jungkook said as he glanced at me. I shook my head. "I didn't see him since yesterday night."

I was going to my tent until I feel someone pushing me aside. "Sit down" I look up and see (y/n) glaring at me. I smiled sheepishly and sat down on the grass. "Alright, what's wrong with you today? Did something happen?" She asks as she sits next to me. I nod slowly. "Yesterday I was waiting for Soohyun all night.. he disappeared out of no where.." I explained and she nodded her head in understanding. "I don't know what appended to him.. he's never done this before and I'm concerned.." I said as I looked down. I felt her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll find him." She said with a smile. I have her a half smile and stood up. "Thank you (y/n)."

Chapter edited; June 21, 2019