꩜ 03

CHAPTER 03:"TEXT"

CHAPTER 03:
"TEXT"

☻She's really cute

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

After jungkook agreed with going with you and your friends, they all went to your 'hangout place'. You and your friends have a little place where you have fun together and just chill. "What is this place, guys?" Jungkook said as he stared in awe. "This is where we mostly hang out and chill" Jin explained as he sat down on the concrete. "That's great!" He said as he clasped his hands together. "Tell us more about you, Jungkook" You told him as you sat down as well. He glanced at you and smiled. "Well, I really like to draw, cook, and sing.." He said as he played with the corner of his blazer.  "You like to cook!!??! Me too!" Jin said enthusiastically. Jungkook laughed at him.

The day went on pretty smoothly, you went to your classes and tried to pay attention. It's been quite hard these days, you seem to be quite uninterested in class. To be honest, who wouldn't be? Though, you were quite happy because you made a new friend! Glad he also seemed comfortable enough with you and the other boys.

It was finally time to go home, and you exited the classroom. You passed down the halls and found some of your friends. They accompanied you outside before parting ways. "Good bye guys!" You shouted , along with a wave. "See you tomorrow!" Seonwoo yelled before disappearing. After saying goodbye, you turned around and started walking to your house.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

It was finally time to go home. I have to be honest, today was amazing. I got nervous for nothing. I quickly took my stuff and exited school. Once I was outside, I saw (y/n) waving to her friends. Then some of them parted ways. I saw her walking alone and decided to accompany her. I smiled as I walked towards her. But then, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin got there before me. I didn't want to bother them, so I just stared at them laugh and smile at each other. I really wanted to spend some time with her.. and maybe get to know her better. After all, I'm probably going to spend more time with them.

I finally arrived home, and took a long nap. I wasn't hungry after class ended, so I just went straight to my house.

Few hours later passed and I finally woke up, still pretty tired. I made myself something to eat before doing my homework, which I completely forgot.

It was finally evening. I yawned and closed both my notebook and book. I was quite bored so I just threw myself on my bed. I closed my eyes until I remembered something. Taehyung gave me his number! Maybe I could talk to him for a while, he seemed like a very nice guy. I took my phone from my bedside table and sent him a message.

Kim Taehyung:

You;
Hey Taehyung ..

Taehyung:
Hey jungkook. What's up?

You;
Nothing really, I was
quite bored

Taehyung;
Me too, I get you dude

You;
I know this is random
but could you send me
(y/n)'s number?

You;
I didn't have the chance to
talk to her as much today

Taehyung;
Yeah ofc, gimme
a minute

Taehyung;
(Your contact)

You;
Aye, thanks

I think it was a good idea asking for her number, that way I could talk to her more. I don't know why, but I really wanna get closer to her.

Chapter edited; June 15,2019
Edited once again; April 18,2022